Force-a-nature.

Rexy

The Kwisatz Haderach
aa
Dec 22, 2008
I discovered who was modeling for Valve to show off their new shirt!

SecretGordonShirt.jpg

Trust

L1: Registered
Dec 6, 2008
Hot dog!

People, vote sandman. Don't you see, from all of the new unlocks, sandman relates to the most new achievements. If we get it faster, we get other weapons faster.

Overall more awesomness!

laghlagh

L6: Sharp Member
Jul 15, 2008
Lmao. The tshirt isn't really nice... and not worth 20 bucks

Seems you people here always whine. Whine, whine, whine.

That poster was hilarious, I'm actually looking forward to this update!

Feb 14, 2008
sorry for double posting. but WTF

The Sandman
7260 votes (32.63%)

'Bonk' Energy Drink
5263 votes (23.66%)

The Force-A-Nature
9724 votes (43.71%)

The sandman sounds shit, the force ok but bonk I would use!
Also what about d) all at the same time?

Quit whining! Scout is arguably the most important and powerful offensive class in the game, if played right.

Phobos

L3: Member
Feb 22, 2009
Hilarious poster, totally worth the wait. :woot:
Hot dog!

People, vote sandman. Don't you see, from all of the new unlocks, sandman relates to the most new achievements. If we get it faster, we get other weapons faster.

Overall more awesomness!
Listen to this man. There are six Sandman related achievements, whereas Force-a-nature has 3 and Bonk just one. Every vote for the Sandman is a vote for faster unlocking.

Supersausagedog

Feb 13, 2009
I totaly want bonk first cos im definitely gonna use it and it will maximise my playstyle. The sandman might be good buts probably useless to me.

What the hell is wrong with people going on about getting the weapons without acheivements? This wouldnt promote the class at all, and seeing as their updating in order of unpopularity, im pretty sure is cos they want us to play them. If you didnt need the achievements youd be like lol and try all the weps AT ONCE, get bored of them all much faster then go back to your normal classes.

Shmitz

Old Hat
aa
Nov 12, 2007
What the hell is wrong with people going on about getting the weapons without acheivements? This wouldnt promote the class at all, and seeing as their updating in order of unpopularity, im pretty sure is cos they want us to play them. If you didnt need the achievements youd be like lol and try all the weps AT ONCE, get bored of them all much faster then go back to your normal classes.

Which would eliminate the stupidity of achievement farming completely and vastly reduce the post-update stupidity of servers with 8 scouts per team.

TMP

Ancient Pyro Main
aa
Aug 11, 2008
Well, let's think of the scout weapons with one word in mind.

Chaos.

I love it.

Lazer B.

Jan 10, 2009
I like how they made it sound like a good thing to have a 2 barrel shotgun with slow reload, but they have to make the upgraded weapons fair.
I voted for the F-a-N.

TheBladeRoden

L420: High Member
Oct 26, 2007
I should put this in my sig

TheBladeRoden: hey steam is still up
Your state is set to Offline.
Lost connection to Steam, will rejoin chat automatically when connection regained.

JohnnyB.Morbid

Jan 13, 2009
Quit whining! Scout is arguably the most important and powerful offensive class in the game, if played right.

5% of player use the scout often(excluding caping) as offense, i play it ok, less then 1% of tf2 play it good. and for that reason it's not the most important class, also i reverse the right to bitch when i feel like it.