Flaw A4

Ravine on another planet with 1/4 of Earth gravity.

1. lopidav

lopidav L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Flaw - Ravine on another planet with 1/4 of Earth gravity.

Here, on the planet ████ we have halfed the gravity!
    And then halfed it again!
    After that we took a look on another mannpower maps and laughed.They have deathpits AND grappling hooks. Ridiculous!
    So we switched a hole concept. Now we have death-all-that-not-a-pit!
    Do you want to get out of ravine and sunbathe? BAM! Burns At you, Maggot. Burns of the fourth degree. There is no rest on war, fighter! Also, with 1/4 of gravity it's first degree burns. Which's the best dagree!
    So what was I talking about? Oh yes. War. There is a war ower there, merc. It seems that the old brothers decided to ██████████ of their █████████. Yes, we are ███████████████. But the ███████ █████████.
    And in the process of ███████████████ like always. It turned out that stupid brothers ████████████ in one ravine! That's what I call coincidence!
    And now they are struggling to steal enemy ███ data and protect their own. And they hire you to help!

2. tomGER

tomGER L2: Junior Member

Positive Ratings:
    very interesting idea, dont forget to upload it for playtesting

3. lopidav

Positive Ratings:
    At first I need to compile it with vvis and vrad on "Normal". Computers that ol' brothers have gave to us are pretty powerless.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. lopidav

Positive Ratings:
  5. Crash

aa Crash func_nerd

Positive Ratings:
    This is really trippy. Interesting and unique way to go about tackling the gameplay differences of Mannpower.