Model Female Scout

Darth Cyrax

L2: Junior Member
Nov 29, 2008
Yeah, tis a joke, Not sure what to put there in place of it.
Hmm... promotional stuff I guess. Like maybe "New and improved from male version!" "Does not need a dispenser here!" "Gets along with sandvich!"
Just silly random stuff. Not that I have a problem with "Bewbs"
I think the expression in the first is better.
+1
The second one looks kinda odd.

Last edited:

TMP

Ancient Pyro Main
aa
Aug 11, 2008
*fixes up the pics some*

femscout1.jpg

femscout2.jpg

Sorry, your pics were scaring me :(

Penguin

Clinically Diagnosed with Small Mapper's Syndrome
aa
May 21, 2009
Looks good except for the fact that the bag is clipping through her chest.

Owlruler

L12: Fabulous Member
Dec 10, 2008
The eyes!

Freyja

aa
Jul 31, 2009
Yes indeed.
As some people, I prefer subtle skins. You can still recognize her as scout but she's still different. Like my wood + iron sniper or my aperture science pistol.

Canned-Rocker

L1: Registered
Nov 24, 2009
Hi guys, im new here.

Man, thanks a lot for making a "scoutette". My only class is the scout.

My critics for this model are about the hair color, which id make her a medium blonde tone(something like to contrast the male char), like THIS

And give the hair a bit of freedom, like tied-back hairstyle.

Also i thought she´s a bit serious, and then id take off about 10% of this seriousness. You know what i mean.
She´s a bit angry (based on the pic you posted), and I´d give her a more "ready to go" looking.

But from what you posted its very nice already. Medium boobs, which are proper for a runner.
Also I´d not use a skirt, but shorter pants.

They´re all in pants. Then a skirt would add the upskirt thing... but thats my cents only. Nothing against upskirts, but not on this game. Out of the content´s mood.

But guys, i was wondering why valve never made female chars. I mean, just a female model for all classes... a gender choice only.

What about starting an online petition? Would be a good thing? Would bring some result?

And so, lets start a petition asking for female models?

Last edited:

Smetzle

L3: Member
May 20, 2009
What about starting an online petition? Would be a good thing? Would bring some result?

And so, lets start a petition asking for female models?

I highly doubt that Valve would make new, fully animated models and record all the voice lines again, for all 9 classes, just because of a petition. It's still a nice thought though...;)