f4a

Status
Not open for further replies.

Void

Local Man Unable To Map, Sources Say
aa
Sep 14, 2008
you left out the fun parts

What? The parts where one of your supporters mocks one of the members with less power? I thought this was about you, Flame. Isn't it always?

Flame

aa
Jul 19, 2009
rexy im not remotely annoyed by you at all. i find it pathetic that youre sitting here arguing with me after ragequitting the community because i micspammed rudely during a wiretap test.

not only can i pub whenever i want, i can post whenever i want, and I can talk in chat whenever i want. you really bring nothing to the table in terms of worrying or intimidating me.

sorry to break it to you.

edit: not realized.... realiased.

Void

Local Man Unable To Map, Sources Say
aa
Sep 14, 2008
I'll just leave this thread with this:

If the thread is able to gain seventeen pages, fueled purely by controversy over the person in question, then the person in question should not be given power.

Rexy

The Kwisatz Haderach
aa
Dec 22, 2008
rexy im not remotely annoyed by you at all. i find it pathetic that youre sitting here arguing with me after ragequitting the community because i micspammed rudely during a wiretap test.

not only can i pub whenever i want, i can post whenever i want, and I can talk in chat whenever i want. you really bring nothing to the table in terms of worrying or intimidating me.

sorry to break it to you.

Good that you got that out of the way.

Now what's with all the attitude? Was it your dad or something in your childhood? I mean really, why act this way? It's very childish. Maybe your mom? Or something deeper? You could do so much more good by treating others with respect. Really, honestly, why?

Jan 20, 2010

Okay? Still unsure what that means.

But you can't do all that and be a mod. Not with that attitude. Sorry.

Jan 20, 2010
re aliased. the act of aliasing... AGAIN

i didnt know laughing man = leminnes until like a half hour ago

Oh, changed my name. Thought you were referring to the graphic term and was a little confused. Either way, I do believe realiased isn't a word. Not that it matters.

Penguin

Clinically Diagnosed with Small Mapper's Syndrome
aa
May 21, 2009
tl:dr

flaim.png

Gerbil

aa
Feb 6, 2009
flame.harm: me laughing man and rexy are goin strong on page 15 atm
flame.harm: didnt know laughing man realiased
flame.harm: or that void was still going to chime in and hop on rexys dick
void: I'm not
void: My opinion is mine and just happens to be that of multiple others
flame.harm: ok your multiple others is like 3 people
flame.harm: rexy grazr and laughing man
void: ugh
void: theres a thread for this
flame.harm: 3 members who dont do anything but post on the forums
void: keep it there or shut up
flame.harm: go back to sdk
flame.harm: thanks
void: go back to the gym
void: thanks
flame.harm: offended. dont you have a lonely hearts meeting to attend to
void: ugh
void: fuck you
flame.harm: OMG NINE DID YOU TALK TO THAT GIRL YET
flame.harm: CUZ U CANT BE IN OUR CLUB IF YOU DID
void: shut up
flame.harm: 8)

It's like middle school all over again.

Now what's with all the attitude? Was it your dad or something in your childhood? I mean really, why act this way? It's very childish. Maybe your mom? Or something deeper? You could do so much more good by treating others with respect. Really, honestly, why?

Rexy... It looks like you're trying to attack flame's personal life by using petty psychological attacks. Not the best move from someone who talks about respect and politeness.

nine: OH MY GAWD FLAEM PICKED ON ME
nine: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
nine: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
nine: WAAAAAAAAAA

Really Nine? I would expect this from other people. But you're in a position of power. Even if void over-reacted this kind of comment is just dumb.

didnt know arrogance was looked down upon. l2adapt

It is.

This has turned in to a smear campaign. I would love to look at some more comments that address the issue at hand rather than attack someone else.

Jan 20, 2010
tl:dr

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1628737/flaim.png[*/IMG][/QUOTE]

Except for the fact that Flame instigated this himself fairly well. He's not just a jar of skub. He must've known this was going to happen making this thread. If he didn't, he's an idiot.

[quote="Nineaxis, post: 174205"]Wasn't aimed at Void. Was a joke with Flame.

Don't bring me into this.[/QUOTE]

At the expense of others?

I dunno, seems odd even if out of context.

Penguin

Clinically Diagnosed with Small Mapper's Syndrome
aa
May 21, 2009
Remove the first panel then.

Jan 20, 2010
Remove the first panel then.

Still isn't quite accurate enough. Need the actual skub up there taking the first shot, not the person who is pro-skub. Then we got a tl;dr.

Wasn't aimed at Void. Was a joke with Flame.

Don't bring me into this.

Also, it was Flame that brought you into this. I guess that comment was addressed towards all of us, though.

Rexy

The Kwisatz Haderach
aa
Dec 22, 2008
If flame would answer a question or two instead of deflecting it into an insult or changing into to another question, we might get somewhere. The reason I'm asking about Flame's personal life is because his attitude leads me to believe that something is going on, and if that's the case, maybe it should be addressed. Not by me perhaps but someone else. But to bring that kind of behavior here is really unbecoming and disrespectful, and it's something this community doesn't need. I want to address the fundamental issue behind all of the issues I have with flame, which is his attitude and why it's this way.

Rexy

The Kwisatz Haderach
aa
Dec 22, 2008
you get what you get
and you dont get upset

my calc professors 10 yr old son said that to us on bring your child to work day

That doesn't have anything to do with what I asked. You're deflecting the question again.

Status
Not open for further replies.