Engie Update Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da_Man

L4: Comfortable Member
Aug 23, 2009
The Austrailium diagram thingy has 78 electrons, which is platinum, and gold has 79. No idea what that means.

I lie, there is 79 electrons. Still no idea what that means.

Last edited:

J4CK8

L11: Posh Member
Mar 4, 2009
itwillneverwork.JPG

lol? A hint at the blog post displaying the 'failed' dispenser unlock.

HeaH

L8: Fancy Shmancy Member
Oct 2, 2008
Yeah, I don't think that one is so special. It's the repair node with "it will never work" over it, telling us it's canceled

Ninjilla

L420: High Member
Sep 13, 2008
Im hoping this means that beat wrench that builds sentries super quickly comes out, that and Frontier would be the shit!

Hawk

L7: Fancy Member
Dec 3, 2007
Woohoo! The Wrangler! Somebody around here was guessing a sentry you could aim, and that somebody was right! It sounds like fun to use, too.

Wish we knew more about the "Upward" level. It sounds like a payload map that runs uphill.

Terr

Cranky Coder
aa
Jul 31, 2009
Woohoo! The Wrangler! Somebody around here was guessing a sentry you could aim, and that somebody was right!

This is one of those "seen many many times"-type suggestions from the forums.

Pocket

Half a Lambert is better than one.
aa
Nov 14, 2009
Wish we knew more about the "Upward" level. It sounds like a payload map that runs uphill.

That's probably what it is, and probably all there is worth knowing about it. Pity they put yet another payload map in a desert environment, but considering they're going up a Thunder Mountain Railroad-esque mine track I guess it's justified.

Retroid

L5: Dapper Member
Aug 25, 2009
Wonder if it'll be possible to stay in spawn and aim the Sentry...

Penguin

Clinically Diagnosed with Small Mapper's Syndrome
aa
May 21, 2009
I can't wait to rocketjump as engineer.

FUCK YEAR NINJANEER

Tapp

L10: Glamorous Member
Jan 26, 2009
I'm assuming you would require a line of sight to the sentry for the wrangler to work.

I don't think the wrangler let's you see from the sentry's POV, so all it does is draw a vector to where the laser meets wall, and shoots that way. So what we're getting is:

A shotgun designed for revenge (demos and spies)
A pistol which controls your sentry
A wrench which is either cosmetic, a special ticket, or turns enemies into ammunition
The possibility of a guitar
The possibility of a wrench (P.D.Q.) with faster build, but no upgrading (the guitar?)

I think valve's improved a fair bit since the demo unlocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.