Desertion

CP Desertion rc

• This map is featured! Our best maps, all together in one place for your viewing pleasure.

Seba

DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD
aa
Jun 9, 2009
I don't like how the map kept its rectangular shape after the skyboxingisation - it's map => fence => water. I think it'd be better if more non-accessible areas were on the ground beyond the fence and the cliff wasn't perfectly straight on both sides.

Penguin

Clinically Diagnosed with Small Mapper's Syndrome
aa
May 21, 2009
Did I tell you how cool this map is? Because it's pretty cool.

sitebender

L3: Member
Aug 15, 2012
I'm playing the Halloween event version of this and I know its a year too late but the 2nd blue spawn point.... bots have a big issue trying to find the door. A hint node would be great :)

tyler

aa
Sep 11, 2013
Though this may be better now that bots have had a few updates, when I originally made this map they refused to jump from the spawn exit to the ground no matter what I did. I am sorry that bots break on the map and I am glad you are playing it, but even if I wanted to fix it Hammer is broken (and I don't want to fix it).

sitebender

L3: Member
Aug 15, 2012
That's fine, no one should have to fix something that's been done for more than a year. I'm just late to the party.... so late it ended :) I gave it a try again today with 3 other people.... and the bots. It went the same. Eventually we just had 4 blue vs 12 red. It made for an interesting challenge at the final point :)