ctf_bruhboulecross

CTF ctf_bruhboulecross _a2

Tiftid

the Embodiment of Scarlet Devil
aa
Sep 10, 2016
Tiftid submitted a new resource:

ctf_bruhboulecross - "wtf is he doing with those displacements"

Three days ago, I was suddenly struck with inspiration for the idea of an intel room which was a "house on a hill" with a one-way sniper perch surrounding it.
I quickly expanded and iterated on the idea until I got... whatever this is.

The idea is that it'll be more back-and-forth than your typical CTF map, because of a few factors:
  • You're given a route from spawn to the top of mid, which essentially lets you skip the midfight and go straight to the enemy flag
  • However, since...

Read more about this resource...

SnickerPuffs

(*single chuckle*)
aa
Apr 10, 2014
  • Picking up the flag also slows you for 7.5 seconds and prevents you from rocket jumping for 60 seconds, so you'd better be damn sure you're gonna win the fight at the enemy base if you wanna steal their flag
  • Dying in the enemy base will always incur a 20+ second respawn time

Well that's an awfully verbose way of saying "I don't want people to play the objective".

Tiftid

the Embodiment of Scarlet Devil
aa
Sep 10, 2016
Tiftid updated ctf_bruhboulecross with a new update entry:

A2 - The Divine Re-Vision

-Moved each team's spawn room closer to mid and redesigned it
-The goal is that the complexity, and long rotate time of the new spawn exits will make spawncamping harder, and the decreased time to walk from spawn to the enemy base will make it easier to assault their base after winning a teamfight at yours
-Mid itself may also need to be downsized in future versions

-Taking the flag up to the upper route will now reset the flag and yell at you to not do that again

-There is now fog

-Check...

Read the rest of this update entry...