Crossroads

CP Crossroads B5

jpr

aa
Feb 1, 2009
I reduced the respawn time for defenders, also increased the cap time by one second, that should help at least a bit. Small changes, I know, but I'm afraid to do big ones because I can't predict what would happen.

Steff0o

L6: Sharp Member
May 31, 2009
...but I'm afraid to do big ones because I can't predict what would happen.
With big changes you can predict what small changes do ;)
So just try it, you can always change them back... :p

ics

http://ics-base.net
aa
Jun 17, 2010
Had a playtest on this today, biggest issues propably are that after middle point was capped, the defenders hardly got past their 2nd point and once that was taken, pretty much no place to build defend for the last one for engies. Couple of ubers and the last point fell pretty easily. It's due to that drop down ledge that makes it so hard to defend.

Also the fps was pretty low at certain spots. 30 on spawn door when exited at right side and there's nothing but walls in front of you and a large door that doesn't seem to be working.

If i were you, i'd do a pathway on left from the 2nd point and make a way to cap 2 from cap 1 other than going far left. Also the pathway leading right from cap2 is way too small and can easily be defended by the team that owns middle cap.

jpr

aa
Feb 1, 2009
Alien sighting near Thunder Mountain
ufocrossroads.png

Last edited:

jpr

aa
Feb 1, 2009
The first, third to last and the last are from this map, other than that you're absolutely correct.

Anyway, B3 is here, with a backstory of some sort that has to do with the newly added ufo, which is totally not a gimmick or anything.
Dl naooo

Dragonstorm24

L4: Comfortable Member
Nov 16, 2009
The first, third to last and the last are from this map, other than that you're absolutely correct.

I thought they were supposed to be from all stock maps (no wonder they didn't look familiar), oh well at least I got the ones that were right

Last edited:

jpr

aa
Feb 1, 2009
There's a bug in b3 where the new one-way spawn door doesn't open when the other team caps mid, it doesn't make it unplayable or anything but I'll fix it anyway and release b3a today or tomorrow
EDIT: Hopefully I'll get it done today because tomorrow is gameday

Last edited:

lana

Currently On: ?????
aa
Sep 28, 2009
Thank god. I couldn't go any longer without my crossroads