Conveyance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilson

Boomer by Sleep
aa
May 4, 2010
the center of the map is a clusterfuck. the points are wonderful. the main route between them is terrible. Connecting the two little rooms off the side of the route would greatly improve it.

It never was clusterfuck until near end of the game where teams were stacked and Red took complete control over cp1 area, i wouldn't call it clusterfuck atm, just unbalanced teams.

StickZer0

💙💙💃💙💙
aa
Nov 25, 2008
So did you do anything about the area in between cap A and B yet?
Your changelog doesn't suggest that you did

Wilson

Boomer by Sleep
aa
May 4, 2010
So did you do anything about the area in between cap A and B yet?
Your changelog doesn't suggest that you did

Nope, in matter of fact nobody had problem with the area between A and B on Sunday gameday and i think this stage is fine now, going to tweak some things here and there and give you guys the damn stage 2 after 5 bloody months.

Wilson

Boomer by Sleep
aa
May 4, 2010

Wilson

Boomer by Sleep
aa
May 4, 2010
You need to release your second stage. This map has been fine for like 3 versions.

Well it wasn't all that fine as it had few issues like two big ass sightlines and ability spam the shit out of cp2 from spawn, those issues should be gone now so i can now work on stage 2 in peace. (Amen for that)

Wilson

Boomer by Sleep
aa
May 4, 2010
E² StickZer0: if you maybe listened to feedback instead of assuming that our genuine beliefs were "trolling", then conyenance might get somewhere

Okay.

This project is now dead, have a good day.

StickZer0

💙💙💃💙💙
aa
Nov 25, 2008
ROFL

Hey Wilson, remember that time when I said the join between cap 1 and 2 wasn't very good? When I said that red could too easily access blu's supposedly "safe" flank? And you deleted the feedback marker because I was "trolling"?

You've given up too easily.

Wilson

Boomer by Sleep
aa
May 4, 2010
ROFL

Hey Wilson, remember that time when I said the join between cap 1 and 2 wasn't very good? When I said that red could too easily access blu's supposedly "safe" flank? And you deleted the feedback marker because I was "trolling"?

You've given up too easily.

"The area between cp 1 and 2 sucks" is really helpful feedback and even harder to take seriously when someone been making jokes about the map entire day. Your comment is not even primary the reason why i quit, it is the constant Whalerace Stage 3 style daily poking from people. If i mention mapping on something else than TF2, people tell me to quit and work on stage 2, sometimes people tell me to stop playing tf2 and go work on stage 2, or if i update stage 1 to improve the gameplay (That is what you wanted right?) people tell me to not test the map and just work on stage 2. It started as people liking the map and wanting me to work on stage 2, it became something that was just on the way and annoying as fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.