Control Point Mini-Contest Winners!

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
Mad props all around :) And super-big thanks to Youme, who pretty much did this contest from start to finish all by his lonesome. As for the next big one, somebody started an obnoxious rumor about January 1, and it just ain't true :confused: I apologize to everyone who was waiting, and ask for the person in question to come forth so I can beat him with a stick for causing me so much grief.

It wasn't a rumour, it was the original date that I was going to push out the contest, since me announcing that date and now there was all that talk between the mods and we can no longer roll out the contest on time. Don't you remember that big list I had of all the dates for all the contest stuff over the last two months?

Now we're just working to as soon as its all ready

Sgt.Sausage

L420: High Member
Dec 5, 2008
Wow didn't think the top entries would be so close in points, congrats to them. As well as everyone else, i found something i liked in everyones.

Last edited:

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008
...Any idea on when the next contest is gonna start?

...we can no longer roll out the contest on time...

...Now we're just working to as soon as its all ready

You'll just have to wait and find out. If they knew, i'm sure they'd have said. Youme said it was the first because he thought it would be, now there's a delay.

Do you read posts before replying to them?

Last edited:

Dr. ROCKZO

L8: Fancy Shmancy Member
Jul 25, 2009
Congratulations to all winners! The work produced was amazing, [INSERT MOTIVATIONAL SONS, YOU'RE ALL WINNERS LINE HERE]