💙💙💃💙💙
aa
Nov 25, 2008
Sounds good to me.

Pocket

Half a Lambert is better than one.
aa
Nov 14, 2009
I like the look of the medal part of Matt 1, but I'd like to see it by itself and bigger like Matt 2.

Lord Ned

L420: High Member
Feb 11, 2008
I like the look of the medal part of Matt 1, but I'd like to see it by itself and bigger like Matt 2.

2e1wx37.jpg

There's also a red-teamcolored one. I'm still working on getting it to work in HLMV. :p

In retrospect, I'm not liking having to have so many medals (ETF2L, Duel, Hammer, Soldier, Join Date) and only be able to wear one per class, so I'd like the Hammer instead. Simply because it's a hammer and not another friggin' medal.

There's also a shape-recognition thing. There's only one other thing similar to this one's shape and it's got a fairly different scheme/design.

Polycount is round, ETF2L, Duel, and Joind ate are all the same rectangle.

Last edited:

owly-oop

im birb
aa
Apr 14, 2009
just to clarify is this something that you guys have any say into? It's going to be annoying if you guys have more unneeded hate against zpq because you took it upon yourselves to make a medal and not have it added

also ritz

Lord Ned

Feb 11, 2008
a hammer. on a spring. on a head. as a hat. with jiggle bones.

2gx4kds.jpg

just to clarify is this something that you guys have any say into? It's going to be annoying if you guys have more unneeded hate against zpq because you took it upon yourselves to make a medal and not have it added

Last I saw it was "TF2Map's Artpass Contest" and not "ZPQ's Artpass Contest", and if you check the Site Staff... ZPQ isn't Staff, and thus doesn't represent TF2Maps.

owly-oop

im birb
aa
Apr 14, 2009
Last I saw it was "TF2Map's Artpass Contest" and not "ZPQ's Artpass Contest", and if you check the Site Staff... ZPQ isn't Staff, and thus doesn't represent TF2Maps.

it's really hard to see what you're trying to say with but i'm pretty sure it's wrong.

i don't see how an artpass contest equates to a medal and how a community member can't represent a community, even though nobody outside this community will know who the author of the medal was

point is that you guys took it upon yourselves to make medals, and i'm going to be outraged if any of you are outraged because a medal you wanted wasn't added

Dark

L4: Comfortable Member
Nov 27, 2009
Matt 1 is hawt

Draco18s

L9: Fashionable Member
Sep 19, 2009
:<
It took me longer to find the Spring modifier in Max than it did to import, strip, model and render everything else.

Fair, just the description reminded me of that particular 4Kids screwup of that particular show.

Cerious

Aug 10, 2008
I thought this was a contest for metal. I'm disappointed.

I vote: Matt1 or Ritz's hammer, as a homewrecker replacement skin. That way, nobody uses the hammer! HAHAHAHA