Contest Map List

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008
Remembering that in the PLR/CTF not everyone managed to vote for all the maps due to how extensive the list was, though a minimum of 9 per game mode was required for fairness in averaging map scores.

I reckon it'll turn out something like how Political predicts, but even then not each map will get scored by everyone participating in the scoring process.

Feb 14, 2008
It'd be nice if they all had their current version on there (beta 1, alpha 37 etc.)

Fraz

Blu Hatte, Greyscale Backdrop.
aa
Dec 28, 2008
It'd be nice if they all had their current version on there (beta 1, alpha 37 etc.)

That's a bit much... you click the link and see the thread yourself!

Plus: It would take too much work for myself.

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008

Yes, that would be nice, but people are updating their entry's all the time, it would be impractical for Midget to update each map as they go, especially in their early alpha stages when you can see multiple updates in a single day.

Ezekel

L11: Posh Member
Dec 16, 2008
so is this list still getting updated?
if yes, here's a new one for it: 11801

sniprpenguin

L6: Sharp Member
Mar 14, 2008
If you're still doing this despite the huge number of entries, I'd like Metalwood added.

As for just looking at the Contest Entries forum: I see two maps listed here that the creaters have stated they are no longer working on, yet they'll still show up in that sub-forum. Just saying, that may not be an accurate reflection upon the whole.

A Boojum Snark

Toraipoddodezain Mazahabado
aa
Nov 2, 2007
All entries will stay in the subform until the submission period ends, then all maps that were not officially submitted will be moved out. Some time between the end of this and the start of the next contest the remainder will be moved out.