CompilePalX Problem

TMB

Banned
Jun 7, 2015
Ok, i just cant, i try using others progrmas and i just cant, i tried again with compile pal with other map and doesnt work too, so, i really need help!!!

Last edited:

fubarFX

The "raw" in "nodraw"
aa
Jun 1, 2009
well, when all else fails. valve's own bspzip always works. have fun buddy https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/BSPZIP

honestly I'm not even sure if you're having trouble compiling or paking (this topic is confusing) but here goes nothing

Last edited:

TMB

Banned
Jun 7, 2015
come on tmb, do you really think people are trying to insult you by not being able to help you when you've failed to explain what exactly you're trying to do? get real
i dont know, my english is bad so i understand that you insulted me, osrry, but i really need help with this, without this i cant map anymore...

nickybakes

You should've played Rumbleverse
aa
Jul 28, 2015
i dont know, my english is bad so i understand that you insulted me, osrry, but i really need help with this, without this i cant map anymore...
You can manually pack you custom content, like we have said? I mean like actually try and do it, not just give up after giving the other programs one single chance.

TMB

Banned
Jun 7, 2015

nickybakes

You should've played Rumbleverse
aa
Jul 28, 2015
Thanks, i actually did it, i only have a question... i have the map arena_ixem_a13.bsp and arena_ixem_a13.bsp.backup, the backup works without the original? and its playbale the backup? sorry, its just i dont understand it, can you explain it for me :/
I've never messed with the backup file. I don't think it matters too much, just use the normal bsp.

Exactol

Certified Hammer Hacker
aa
Jul 11, 2013
bsp.backup is a copy of your map that does not have the stuff packed inside. It is created in case anything gets screwed up during packing and you can remove the .backup to get the original map back.

Viemärirotta

sniffer
aa
Feb 5, 2016
I'm going to say your anti-malware is the reason. My anti-malware goes nuts on CompilePal, but not VIDE.

henke37

aa
Sep 23, 2011
Doesnt work too...
"Doesn't work" doesn't work for troubleshooting. Explain exactly what you did, how you did it, what results you got and how it differs from your expectations.

Viemärirotta

sniffer
aa
Feb 5, 2016
"Doesn't work" doesn't work for troubleshooting. Explain exactly what you did, how you did it, what results you got and how it differs from your expectations.

Exactly. We get no idea what is the problem if we have no explanation on the matter.