CompilePalX Problem

TMB

Banned
Jun 7, 2015
Ok, i uploaded a new version of th map and i think i correctly packed...

nickybakes

You should've played Rumbleverse
aa
Jul 28, 2015
...Or if someone who has good Spanish asks TMB to explain it in Spanish
I may be able to help.

@TMB Que haces con VIDE cuando VIDE no trabajar? Es un error? O VIDE no empaca los contenidos a la mapa?

TMB

Banned
Jun 7, 2015
I may be able to help.

@TMB Que haces con VIDE cuando VIDE no trabajar? Es un error? O VIDE no empaca los contenidos a la mapa?
Yo no hablar Google Traductor, tu entender mi idioma mal, tu ser persona vaga...

nickybakes

You should've played Rumbleverse
aa
Jul 28, 2015
Yo no hablar Google Traductor, tu entender mi idioma mal, tu ser persona vaga...
I actually did not use Google Translator, I've been taking Spanish for 4 years now. Actually, I am typing this on my phone in school during spanish class. Sorry if my knowledge of the language offends you, it's not my primary language. All I am doing is trying to help you and so is everyone else, yet you are being so stubborn and not telling us anything, and shutting anyone down that tries to help.

TMB

Banned
Jun 7, 2015
I actually did not use Google Translator, I've been taking Spanish for 4 years now. Actually, I am typing this on my phone in school during spanish class. Sorry if my knowledge of the language offends you, it's not my primary language. All I am doing is trying to help you and so is everyone else, yet you are being so stubborn and not telling us anything, and shutting anyone down that tries to help.
Eso no ser verdad (que bien hablar español)

Viemärirotta

sniffer
aa
Feb 5, 2016
@TMB If I was you, I'd still take it, whether or not it was made on Google Translator (it's the best translator anyways, trust me).

TMB

Banned
Jun 7, 2015
Anyways, as i dais, there is a new version of map and i think works fine so no need to publish more comments here at the moment...

Viemärirotta

sniffer
aa
Feb 5, 2016
You probably should just ask staff to close the thread, the problem might be "resolved".

Or we just need a resolved button for threads.

TMB

Banned
Jun 7, 2015
Ok, new error, i tried to compile with compile pal again and now get to 83% but now this error appear..

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
When you launch Compilepal it asks you for what game you want to compile. You did click on Team Fortress 2 in that window, right?

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
I find it strange that it's asking for a gameinfo.txt in steamapps/common/hl2 (in tf/hl2 there isn't one to begin with so it shouldn't ask for that) when it shouldn't even care about HL2 in the first place.

I'm afraid I can't do much else here then. Do you even have HL2 installed?

Pocket

Half a Lambert is better than one.
aa
Nov 14, 2009
I don't remember if you ever mentioned... are you trying to use Source SDK instead of launching Hammer manually?