Chasam (WIP)

Danne

L1: Registered
Jun 29, 2012
It reminds me a little of the Timesplitters 2 map chasm ... or maybe I'm just a TS Fanboy.

Either way, it's coming along nicely and, even though it is not finished, I do like the lighting of the chasm area. It's nice and bright while the rock walls around it disappear into darkness.

Good luck! Can't wait to see how it progresses! :)

I have heard Timesplitters is an excellent series. It's good to know I'm doing something right. I'l need to address the fact that the lights have no source, but I have to say that the lighting is my favorite part of the map. At first, I had the wall go beyond the draw-distance, but that took too much space. So, I shortened it and placed black walls. Same with the ceiling. It has a nice feel too it.

Danne

Jun 29, 2012
Well. I might have just discovered something that will make me have to scrap the map.

I started work on this map at another computer. I have the files on a thumb drive. The files on the thumb drive are compiled, so, that might mean I have to decompile the map for me to work on it again. After the time I've been having with my computer just trying to get steam to run, I might just re-start the map from scratch. I'ts weird. I could run the files fine on the other computer.

The_Virgo

Jul 3, 2012
I've never had problems with Mediafire. :confused: Then again, that was years ago, when I was getting scenes for my Downfall parodies ... :p