Changing Download

GrismarPicklemelt

L1: Registered
Apr 8, 2018
I don't know if the main download on my map page is changing with the updates I make.
Idk if I can change it manually or is it is doing it on its own.
If I have to do it myself I would really like to know how, thanks!

Mess About

L7: Fancy Member
Jan 16, 2017
yes the file you upload when you "Post download update" will override the old file

but if you're talking about the Overview page, then you have to "Edit download" manually

Da Spud Lord

Occasionally I make maps
aa
Mar 23, 2017
The "Post Download Update" button allows you to submit an update to your download: a new version of the file that will replace the old one. The "Download Now" button that appears on every page of your download below the level screenshots (or next to the download name, if you have no level screenshots) always links to the most recently uploaded version of your file. I'm not sure what Messing Around is talking about when he says:
but if you're talking about the Overview page, then you have to "Edit download" manually
Because even the download button on the Overview page updates to the most recent version of your download. To download a previous version of your download, one would need to go to the "Version History" tab and select which version they want. It is not possible to edit the download link manually via the "Edit Download" option, or to upload a new version of your file under the "Edit Download" option.

Mess About

L7: Fancy Member
Jan 16, 2017
Because even the download button on the Overview page updates to the most recent version of your download. To download a previous version of your download, one would need to go to the "Version History" tab and select which version they want. It is not possible to edit the download link manually via the "Edit Download" option, or to upload a new version of your file under the "Edit Download" option.

oh wow, never known this exist, lol, somehow i never take a look at this tab before