Can't find team colored hologram models.

Discussion in 'Mapping Questions & Discussion' started by Hergan5, Oct 30, 2014.

1. Hergan5

Hergan5 L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Hello,

I had a great idea for koth map, but my problem is that I can't find a team colored hologram model (I have the uncaptured one). Can someone tell me the path of the model? I'll be very grateful.

2. Crash

aa Crash func_nerd

Positive Ratings:
  3. Hergan5

Positive Ratings:
    I can't find it, is there like a other model for it? The one I use is models/effects/cappoint_hologram.mdl and I don't see any skins for it. :/

4. Crash

aa Crash func_nerd

Positive Ratings:
    Whoops, my bad. It's been too long since I've set one up manually. (shameful.)

I believe it just works on it's own based on who owns the point. You can change the default owner to whatever color you need it to be.

If you're using it not connected to a team_control_point, however, I'm not exactly sure how you'd do that...

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Hergan5

Positive Ratings:
    Oh well, looks I gonna need to myself some custom model for it or other thing, thanks for trying to help Crash!

6. A Boojum Snark

aa A Boojum Snark Toraipoddodezain Mazahabado

Positive Ratings:
    They are bodygroups of the model, not skins. Skins change only the texture, the different teams have different logos so they have to have different meshes.