KotH Blueberries

Discussion in 'Map Factory' started by Sergis, Dec 17, 2011.

1. Sergis

aa Sergis L666: ])oo]v[

Positive Ratings:
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2013
  2. grazr

aa grazr Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle

Positive Ratings:
    half finished, non-playable and undetailed isn't rc and i see no reason why you couldn't improve upon a layout that was originally a speed project.

I am curious about the "graphica's" though. How do you generate them?

Last edited: Jan 4, 2012
  3. Sergis

Positive Ratings:
    Well, technically it is a candidate for release. a failed candidate, but a candidate nevertheless :p i get what you're saying though. This was a full speedmap attempt, somewhat like YM's pl_haste, not just a layout speedmap so i had named the empty file a RC and now I'm just going along with it.

The graphicas program was posted on TF2M few days ago: http://forums.tf2maps.net/showthread.php?p=250520#post250520

4. Sergis

Positive Ratings:
    10 more minutes of mapping and the map is now playable :D turned out a bit wider than i thought due to me not being used to windowed tf2 proportions

Last edited: Dec 18, 2011
  5. Sergis

Positive Ratings:
    bump to first page for potential impromptu feedback

Last edited: Jan 3, 2012
  6. Freyja

aa Freyja ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Positive Ratings:
    Raised sniper positions please :(

7. Sergis

Positive Ratings:
    you should try being a nonorthodox sniper and snipe people from below :p also, did you try this position? you also can snipe from the ramp somewhat, using boards as cover
    [​IMG]

there's also this one, although with the lack of established frontline due to low playercounts, it was bit too dangerous
    [​IMG]

there's also this one, although it might not have looked reachable. hiding in that pine might actually be something i dont want, i'll see if i need to make clipping larger there.
    [​IMG]