Blackwood Valley

ARENA Blackwood Valley Final

Fraz

Blu Hatte, Greyscale Backdrop.
aa
Dec 28, 2008
Yayz0rz. We really need a nice quiet ticking as the point gets captured... yes...

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
I should look out of my box more often, almost missed that one 0_o

+10 gazillion amazements

love the really thick support-beams that really fit well into the theme

well done, well done....

You also need to give me or Icy mouse the source files for your trees so we can do proper collisions for them, or better yet, hurry up yerself!

Waif

L7: Fancy Member
Mar 22, 2009
From playing yesterday my main gripes were OP snipers that can sit in a window unseen and lay waste upon the battlefield. Or something like that :p

So I suggest you brighten up or make the windows more obvious so snipers are more easily spotted.

Owlruler

L12: Fabulous Member
Dec 10, 2008
One thing to fix the sniper lines is I would say just move the buildings by the cp in a little bit. It will be about 16 units I think but that should block the snipers from getting people while they're still in the connecting indoor parts.

zpqrei

Theme Changer Extraordinaire
aa
Oct 19, 2008
One thing to fix the sniper lines is I would say just move the buildings by the cp in a little bit. It will be about 16 units I think but that should block the snipers from getting people while they're still in the connecting indoor parts.

We'll see what we can do.

Owlruler

L12: Fabulous Member
Dec 10, 2008
you! yes you.

stop with that sniffing and get on with that mapping!

Fraz

Blu Hatte, Greyscale Backdrop.
aa
Dec 28, 2008
hahaha, well, you get most of my comments in steam, and you need more playtesting to get more people to notice/play! Arrange some soon. After rc2 is released have one every day ('cept gameday, days although submit it for one)