Ask a Proro!

TMP

Ancient Pyro Main
aa
Aug 11, 2008
Sorry for taking so long! :p I've been doing absolutely nothing.

PL said:
When will we see pl_well, plr_well, and koth_well to make it the first map to be converted to versions using every official map prefix?
Nah, Well probably won't be made into anything for a while. On the other hand, Waste MAY be, if Icarus would actually do it D:

Zpq said:
If I asked you for sex, would you give me the same answer to the answer to this question?
Dude I am not gay.

Radaka said:
If I asked you for sex, would you give me the same answer to the answer to this question?
Dude I am not gay.

Nineaxis said:
Why do the men above me want to have sex with another man?
They're clearly gay (for each other perhaps?)

Trotim said:
Are you ever gonna give me up?
Uh... I don't like where this is going.

Zpq said:
Or let you down?
FFFFFFFFFF I KNEW IT RICKROLLL FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
JosephOhSnap said:
Are you ever gonna run around and desert me?
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Ankh said:
Are you gonna make me cry?
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Waif

L7: Fancy Member
Mar 22, 2009
whats something good to mix with yagermeister when u have no energy drinks or soft drinks? i need your help now!
Please no water/milk.

Owlruler

L12: Fabulous Member
Dec 10, 2008
who would win?
500000 heavies vs 10000000000 scoots vs 1 ubered demoman.

Fraz

Blu Hatte, Greyscale Backdrop.
aa
Dec 28, 2008
What is the best way to kill using airblasts, I have the reflections, just I never seem to be able to kill the enemy cos I can never aim correctly.

Penguin

Clinically Diagnosed with Small Mapper's Syndrome
aa
May 21, 2009
Why do people cry that the pyro is OP, considering it is very difficult to be killed by one unless they either ambush you or you're standing still?

Shaar

L3: Junior Member<BR>toboruin
Aug 7, 2008
your eyes are scary. why are they so scary?

Radaka

L420: High Member
May 24, 2009
What is the formula that represents the magnitude of a magnetic field created by a single loop of wire with current I running through it, at a distance A, along the center axis of the loop?

TMP

Ancient Pyro Main
aa
Aug 11, 2008
Ididntcatchhisname said:
Why didn't you call this thread 'Ask a Protato?'
I'm only a pro pyro. I'm not quite impressive with scout or spy.

Smetzle said:
Is the pyro really trisexual?
No, the pyro is an alien. Completely asexual.

Potatoe said:
whats something good to mix with yagermeister when u have no energy drinks or soft drinks? i need your help now!
Please no water/milk.
Don't drink Yagermeister, or any alcohol for that matter. Just try it with whatever.

Owlruler said:
who would win?
500000 heavies vs 10000000000 scoots vs 1 ubered demoman.
If they're all next to each other, the demoman. If they're kinda spaced out, the heavies unless the scouts have sandman.

DaBeatzProject said:
Why, seriously, WHY?!
I DONT KNOW QUIT YELLING AT ME

Freaking_Out said:
can i poop on your fart?
Uh, what, why, NO.

midget said:
What is the best way to kill using airblasts, I have the reflections, just I never seem to be able to kill the enemy cos I can never aim correctly.
Killing with airblast generally results in either a flare or burn kill. The best way to ensure damage and killing is to get close and reflect them at a very short range. This ensures you get the damage on them and also generally sends them flying backwards. When reflect killing, though, you generally get reflect rocket kills on retreaters or lone soldiers. Generally it takes more than one.

Blob said:
Can you please describe the colour yellow to me?
The colour yellow is best described as a milder orange, almost fused with the colors of white and a lime green. It has a lovely little glow to it and emphasizes warmth.

Penguin said:
Why do people cry that the pyro is OP, considering it is very difficult to be killed by one unless they either ambush you or you're standing still?
To be honest, I don't know why people cry THAT level of pyro is OP, but don't complain about the much more skilled people who throw their enemies around with more ease than any other class! Its probably because the pyro excels in close range combat and people like to be in that range due to the fact it is easier to aim in it.

Toboruin said:
your eyes are scary. why are they so scary?
Because they stare into your soul!

Radaka said:
What is the formula that represents the magnitude of a magnetic field created by a single loop of wire with current I running through it, at a distance A, along the center axis of the loop?
MAN I HAVE NOT TAKEN E&M D:

(YOU FAILED!)

PL-7764

L6: Sharp Member
Aug 4, 2009
Why does the cash I have set out to use for whatever I need to buy this week vanish the second I need it, then reappear as soon as I spent cash from an alternate source on whatever I needed?

Now for TF2 related:
If two Heavies leave from opposite sides of the US headed for Nebraska, one traveling 20 MPH and the other leaving 40 minutes earlier traveling 30 MPH, how long before one realizes there's nothing for either of them to do in Nebraska, calls the other and tells him so, and they both go to Utah to mow down Scouts in the desert instead?

Waif

L7: Fancy Member
Mar 22, 2009
Define 'the'. (Like as in the word "the")
No cheating !

Terr

Cranky Coder
aa
Jul 31, 2009
pro

Why does the cash I have set out to use for whatever I need to buy this week vanish the second I need it, then reappear as soon as I spent cash from an alternate source on whatever I needed?
Greenbacks have protective coloration, and have evolved over decades to conceal themselves when they are about to be spent in order to avoid predators (which they may encounter in their new environment) and to preserve family groups and breeding opportunities. Unfortunately, they do not breed in captivity...

If two Heavies leave from opposite sides of the US headed for Nebraska, one traveling 20 MPH and the other leaving 40 minutes earlier traveling 30 MPH, how long before one realizes there's nothing for either of them to do in Nebraska, calls the other and tells him so, and they both go to Utah to mow down Scouts in the desert instead?
Never. Joining up brings the risk that one or the other might have to... ulp... share their sandvich.

Define 'the'. (Like as in the word "the")
No cheating !
An article of speech used to introduce a noun.

Last edited:

Inqwel

Jun 2, 2008
You think it is possible to make a single stage payload-race map out of a Koth/Arena Map? And if yes, how so?

Last edited:

Terr

Cranky Coder
aa
Jul 31, 2009
If you ask me (and maybe you didn't)... KOTH into PLR?

Both bombs are next to each other, in the center and move millimeters at a time. Whoever pushes theirs two feet (which would take about three minutes) wins. :p

Last edited:

PL-7764

Aug 4, 2009
Here's a tough one: Why did my dad receive a flyer in the mail yesterday inviting him to join the Seattle Girls' Choir? And why did they switch his first and middle initials when addressing it to him? :facepalm: