Artpass_Ritz

Username

L2: Junior Member
Aug 26, 2008
To clarify the last point a bit:
notes.png

(Yes, it will be lifted up)

Umm.... One thing to note. If the final point is a brush that will be lifted up, doesn't that mean stickies won't be able to attach to it? Meaning no stickies on the final point? That seems to be a bit of a problem if so.

Ritz

Aug 24, 2009
The tent is finally starting to shape up. Although the hole in the top is gone, the angled doors still allows people to shoot down onto the point; I think I can get away with changing it.
artpass_ritz0017.png

tyler

aa
Sep 11, 2013
How are the walls of the tent standing? Don't forget poles or anchors or something. Looks weird.

lucky

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
May 25, 2009
Somebody's going to get hurt with all those guide ropes and people running around!

It's a nice tent, but it looks a bit weird having it on a wooden platform? Couldn't you just have it on normal ground?

Ritz

Aug 24, 2009
Alright, I've destroyed that messy last attempt and rebuilt the tent from scratch using a wooden frame as a support rather than ropes.
Tent_v2.png

Ritz

Aug 24, 2009
So, today I started on and later gave up on creating a custom skybox; It turns out that it's more difficult than just painting a pretty picture.
Skybox_Artpass.png

If I have any spare time once I've finished detailing I might take another crack at it.

Last edited:

Penguin

Clinically Diagnosed with Small Mapper's Syndrome
aa
May 21, 2009
Ritz your map brings a tear to my eye.

I love it.

FreeLance_FoX

L6: Sharp Member
Sep 6, 2008
This is simply gorgeous, you have a great sense of the TF2 style and yet you're bring so much creativity to the typical mining theme. I LOVE it, ritz your talent is definitely way up there with the big guys in my eyes.

Ritz

Aug 24, 2009
Just a small update today, thought I'd show what I'm doing over at BLU's spawn.
Blu_Spawn.JPG

Oh, and if you didn't see it yet; Since people liked my skybox attempt so much I made a quick tutorial showing how it was done, which you can find here.

NanoSquid

L3: Member
May 6, 2010
Every single one of these pictures makes me scream GENIUUUUUUUS in the Nostalgia Critic's voice.