Added to Calendar: 04-01-23

Startacker!

WANT ME TO BE REAL? MAKE ME.
aa
Jun 15, 2013
aprilfools2023_logo.png

Graphics by Startacker.
star please add details here

IT'S APRIL FOOLS!!! A wonderful time for you to throw away anything about "Self Decency," "Good Ideas," or "Portfolio-Building Pieces." The concept is simple: Make something funny, make something comedic, make something jokey. This is a simple concept, but it takes a good amount of effort! Just look at how much effort this post has!

To submit a map, send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE on either the forums here or on Discord (Startacker#5562) with your map. This map MUST be your own work. Otherwise, go nuts! Gameday happens...

aprilfools2023_where.png

TF2Maps US Server
April 1st, 2023. 2PM EDT (6PM UTC) - Convert to your timezone here.

My April Fools events are always stream on my Twitch channel. If you can't join there, you can watch at that.

aprilfools2023_regulations.png

1. Standard rules apply to all maps submitted and to all players playing. If you're being a fool, you'll be removed.

2. Maps with notably heavy visual effects (flashing, rapid lights or etc) should be properly marked as such WHEN SUBMITTING. If you're unsure, ask around.

3. Submission cutoff is Midnight, April 1st 2023, EDT (4AM UTC) or when I go to bed then. I'm flexible!

4 I reserve the ability to reject any map for any reason I find suitable. Be nice, be responsible.​

Last edited: