An FGD Fit For A LORD - Brokk Edition

An FGD Fit For A LORD - Brokk Edition V6

Brokkhouse

I'm sorry Mario, your logic is in another instance
Server Staff
Oct 9, 2021
Brokkhouse submitted a new resource:

An FGD Fit For A LORD - Brokk Edition - The return of the LORD

This is an updated version of Da Spud Lord's FGD, modified and redistributed with permission. Check out the original download for further information: https://tf2maps.net/downloads/an-fgd-fit-for-a-lord.9586/

This FGD requires A Boojum Snark's mapping pack (not that you need another reason to get it): https://tf2maps.net/downloads/ultimate-mapping-resource-pack.510/

I am planning to do more work on this, but right now I've implemented the following changes:

V4...

Read more about this resource...

Brokkhouse

Server Staff
Oct 9, 2021
Brokkhouse updated An FGD Fit For A LORD - Brokk Edition with a new update entry:

V5

-new setting: pick your favorite spawnpoint model (also changes wherever else playermodels are required, like teleporter destinations)
-changed some default settings to make the FGD more unotrusive
-changed func_illusionary rendermode back to normal (sorry, dumb idea)
-added vscript support to all entities that support Targetnames
-changed func_respawnroomvisualizer rendermode to Color by default to fix render order issues
-minor wording changes throughout

Read the rest of this update entry...

Brokkhouse

Server Staff
Oct 9, 2021
Brokkhouse updated An FGD Fit For A LORD - Brokk Edition with a new update entry:

V6

-updated logic_script entity icon
-info_particle_system now starts enabled (start_active = 1)
-fixed default teamspawn model settings
-added SetModel, SetCycle, and SetPlayBackRate inputs for all dynamic model entities that support them (spell pickups, teamflags, prop_dynamics, etc.) These only work in TF2.
-added clarification to func_nav_avoid regarding the use of tags. Thanks to Elizabeth!
-Added target keyvalue (entity to point at) to all light entities with angles, so you can aim them...

Read the rest of this update entry...

The Supreme Meme Lord™

L1: Registered
Jan 3, 2023
With the newest update, I believe you broke the ability to properly change the info_player_teamspawn's model and scale. There are all stuck as the default green Gordon model and are stuck at a model scale of 1.08. If you used the earlier version before, the models stay the same (only if you don't update them, which makes them revert back), but the scale is changed still.

Also, I feel the Obsolete is unnecessarily large, being 64x64x64, but that's just a personal thing.

Brokkhouse

Server Staff
Oct 9, 2021
With the newest update, I believe you broke the ability to properly change the info_player_teamspawn's model and scale. There are all stuck as the default green Gordon model and are stuck at a model scale of 1.08. If you used the earlier version before, the models stay the same (only if you don't update them, which makes them revert back), but the scale is changed still.

Also, I feel the Obsolete is unnecessarily large, being 64x64x64, but that's just a personal thing.

Per the readme, you can manually change the appearance of the info_player_teamspawn in the FGD's settings. Regarding the Obsolete, that was not intentional. Will fix.

Brokkhouse

Server Staff
Oct 9, 2021