72-Hour Mapping Contest #2 Upload Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

drp

aa
Oct 25, 2007
I'll get it hosted on the tf2m youtube account if you do. I'll email robin about making a blog post or something too. 72hrs to make a map is quite the feat, consider how well some of these look.

Aug 10, 2009
Aww well it turns out the times for the deadline changed or something :(

When I looked it up a few days ago it ended at 11am my time, now it ended at 10am. Time to cancel the compile :/

EDIT: I think it was the change from 7pm GMT to 7pm CEST. I assumed the end change was to make it easier to look up for europeans :(

Last edited:
May 2, 2009
Aww well it turns out the times for the deadline changed or something :(

When I looked it up a few days ago it ended at 11am my time, now it ended at 10am. Time to cancel the compile :/

I wondered the same thing. Why did the time change 1 hour? Luckily I checked the time and rules this morning, unlacky for you absurdistof :(

Jan 20, 2010
They moved it back 1 hour before the contest even started.

Also, Tom, your avatar looks like a really stout dude with one tooth in his mouth. (Yes, I know it is a dog.)

Jan 20, 2010
Does anyone have that feeling Youme's going to win again...?

It's like he can compress time.

Yes, like the last person that said he was going to win. And the person before that. And the person before that. ಠ_ಠ

Wilson

Boomer by Sleep
aa
May 4, 2010
And then YM didn't win!
When nobody thinks YM has high changes to win something right off the bat, he usually wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.