You all asked for it, I did a complete revamp of A to make it look less like Overwatch because apparently I can't have a map with a cliff and a gas station. Also A played like garbage and I needed a good excuse to get rid of it.
The new A features: Decent choke points! A semi-balanced, overpowered flanking option! Area 49 & Area 50! A cliff that isn't total bullshit! And so much more!
- New Skybox & New Lighting
- Basic detailing and texturing
- The cart should actually move now
- Overhauled Blu spawn to fit in with the new A point
- The A point has been semi-completely reworked to keep the same ideas that the original game spaces had, but now they're actually decent.
- The small cave entrance can no longer be accessed until A is capped.
- Reduced the ammo pack at the main choke to be a Medium instead of a Full.
- Blu can now contest Red's high ground with an added barrel jump.
- The one-way window in Red's spawn is now two-way.
- Re-added the small health kit on the wooden bridge.
- Added an new concrete block on top of the existing concrete block.
- Added more cameras.
- The ammo and health packs near the door have been moved to Red's alternate ramp room.
- Blu now has an additional path past the choke in the form of a one-way drop in a vent
- Reduced the size of the health pack in the studio from a Medium to a Small.
- Made the alternate entrance behind the blue screen more obvious to attackers and defenders.
- Gave Blu some crates to peak over Red's red brick wall.
- No significant changes.