The main contents of the A3 update included a remake of BLU spawn and the last point.
Video Changelog: [InDev Link]
- Increased Detailing
- Changed the light_env to increase the amount of light in the map
- Cleaned-up the 'No Entry' textures on the func_respawnroomviz.
- Remade the sizes of the exits and replaced the shutter doors to be setup gate doors.
- Added an entirely new spawnroom section
- Minor redesign to the gas station including walls and a two skylights
- Moved the rocks nears the gas station to block unfair sightlines
- Increased the size of the cliff area but shrunk the cliff entrance to A
- Moved BLU's flank to RED's high ground so it doesn't lead out directly into RED's spawn exit
- Added an additional fence to RED's high ground
- Rebalanced the pickups to favor defending on the high ground
- Moved a side ramp into Area 51
- Removed rocks and added more cactus
- Area 51 door no longer immediately opens upon capturing B to allow RED members to hopefully escape on B being captured.
- When B is captured, RED's forward spawn now shows a no-entry do instead of a regular shudder door.
- Cleaned up the angles at the back of C
- Removed BLU's one-way wooden flank
- Provided more incentives for both teams to enter the studio room
- Added a small rollback zone infront of C
- Added water in front of RED's forward spawn exit
Last A3 and A2 cannot be properly compared due to last being remade.