• Heavily reduced size of shack in all axes (exposed a few key lines of sight while still keeping some additional cover that did not exist without them)
• Bent shack roof
• Added metal ramp from side-of-mid up to bridge again! It's wider than it used to be, as well.
• Shortened length of side-mid angled jut-out by 64?-ish units, a bit more point space now
• Shortened metal entryway from cargo (why haven't I done this already? it's like free space on mid)
• Expanded space within stairwell to...
5cp map in a clean, industrial greenhouse facility.
- Removed circuit breakers around the entrances to lobby which held stickytraps easily
- Clipped lobby-green-room main exit to second
- Widened said exit in order to make passage easier
- Added shutter door to said exit
- Added window next to the shutter door of said exit
- Note: There are subtle visual indications of the door trigger! Make sure to keep an eye out, and they render no matter what graphical settings you're on. So you won't have to guess where you...
• Fixed minor asymmetric clipping bugs
• Fixed 3d sky showing in a place it wasn't supposed to
• Made entirety of flat portion of bridge over mid opaque
• Removed water crate on last that provides a bad sightline
• Fixed asymmetric clipping on certain vents in lobby
• Raised high ground in toxic to 1. make pushing into mid less of an uphill climb and 2. prevent snipers from shooting feet
• Reduced ceiling size in various areas to provide less bouncing and better splash coverage
• Moved around doorways in upper mid-second connector (cargo) to prevent a sightline from one side to the other, this will make pushing through easier
- fixed dynamic player shadows showing through certain walls
- fixed weapon models showing through certain walls
• Changed shack on second to a mini greenhouse-storage shed, adds visibility and cohesive detailing
• Various small clipping fixes
• Rotated staircase in short connector from second to mid
• Various color changes to make areas more team-cohesive
• Increased time to cap on second from 6 to 7
• Reduced time to cap on mid from 11 to 9 (For reference, second was 6 and is now 7)
• Recuced time to cap on last from 3 to 2.5
• Smoothed out/simplified some displacement ground around second
Here's beta 1. Say what you will.
• Detailed the map.
• Various geometry changes across the entire map due to detailing
• Opened up little shutter door into second (the top entrance) from 96x128u to 136x160u (a 42% increase in width, a 25% increase in hight)
• Widened the playspace of the platform immediately outside little shutter door.
• Added detail railings on either side of small slope in lobby (does not affect play)
• Filled in holes on small ramps up to mid.
i have downsized everything a lot, thank you b4nny for the feedback, thanks to a lot of others for various bits and pieces
• pushed in sides of mid, all 4 sides
• moved rocks closer to the point on mid
• made flat areas beside mid smaller by 128u. added cover.
• moved around a little geometry on second due to resizing on mid.
• resized lobby a lot.
• resized last a lot.
• removed secret
• pushed sides of last in.. shortened right entrance from attacker's perspective
Here's a new version of everybody's favorite new Phi map.
Changelog includes (but is not limited to):
• Shortened by about 128u on each side (widthwise) and 600u on each end (lengthwise)
• Alt entrance from mid-lobby made smaller and changed slightly
• Height difference between high and low ground (point) shortened by about 96u
• Mid-lobby made smaller
• Added slight height positions for roamers jumping in through lower-connector
• Changed up lower grassy entrance...
• lowered bridge on mid
• removed one crate on each side on mid
• blocked sightline across mid
• changed around building beside mid
• shortened the ends by a bit
• simplified area around hut
• simplified lower lobby entrance from second a bit: removed many pillars
• moved the last point forward a little
• lengthened last cap time from 2 to 3
• added small health-ammo pair in middle ground on left side for defenders
• changed clipping around metal railings to playerclip instead of blockbullet
Page 1 of 2