Patch Notes for A7!
- The map has been heavily reworked.
- Many routes have been condensed to funnel players towards the point.
- The highground no longer connects to the otherside, save for a small ledge that jumpers can use to cross the gap. Instead, it only provides oversight of the control point.
- The highground and control point are now seperated by the deathpit, allowing players to have some ground against the highground advantage.
- The cliffroute has been reworked into an underground route, forcing players towards the point from behind it.
- Respawn rooms have been reworked and condensed.
- The cliff deathpit are still in the map, but only minorly. Deaths to these pits are well deserved if you managed to find yourself dying to them.
- The deathpit escape has been lowered to make it easier to land on, and had its medium health pack restored.
- The point has been given more cover.