Patch Notes for A2!
- Greatly reduced the size of the map, removing a decent portion of the map.
- Changed the textures to be less straining on the eyes, as well as help players understand which side of the map they're on.
- Restructured the map so pathways to the point are more understandable and easy to grasp (players were frequently getting lost trying to get to the point).
- Add Respawn Visualizers (foolishly forgot to add them, spies were getting into spawn).
- Changed the fall zone beside the cliff to a lava texture, so players are more wary of taking that route.
- Added a railing between the Control Point and Deathpit, so it isn't as easy to airblast players off to their deaths.
- Lowered the deathpit slightly so players can be more frequently pushed in from the sides.
- Added props to act as cover.
- Made several areas larger and wider to reduce the chokey nature of several routes.