RC3 is mostly there to fix a few bugs, adjust a few gameplay related things and also add a tiny bit of optimization and misc stuff.
NOTE: RC2 has an exploit that is very much potentially gamebreaking, if you are a server owner, I heavily recommend updating to RC3.
Nonetheless, here is the changelog.
- Fixed two exploits allowing Engineers to build in unintended locations.
- Optimized the last point further
- Adjusted lightning in the Cowjail-Cave
- Added Cameras across the map
- Fixed a few visible glitches
- Adjusted respawn times ever so slightly in favor of RED.
- Replaced the ugly slopes with stairs!
- Toned down HDR a bit so it's less bright.
- Added a sun.
- Disabled collisions on a variety of pipes
- Added a barrel at the wooden wall around the shortcut of BLU's spawn to allow defenders to jump over it
- Disabled shadows on a variety of props so they look less jarring
- Signs now have collisions
- Adjusted several textures so they align properly
- You can no longer get stuck at the fence around the second point
- Adjusted soundscapes for a more pleasurable gaming experience.
- Decreased explosion-radius of the final Cap bomb so you no longer die when miles away
- Added an extra arrow for RED to follow.
- Updated the Download with new Screenshots because I forgot I had my aliasing off + to show the new stairs and cameras
- Added a Steam workshop link to the original post
Once again thanks for all the overwhelmingly positive feedback and bug reports! I never expected such a positive outcome, but I sure as hell am happy about it!