This is Gintonic, the map I made for April Fool's 2017! It's inspired by my favorite level from Katamari Forever.
It's a KOTH map with the point on a roulette wheel with balls that spin and kill you on it. There's also a lot of poker chips and cards laying around!
I spent around a month on it, but school and other personal problems have made the map take a long time to even get to this point. I'm not satisfied with it, so I have plans to still work on this. Maybe I could get it into a proper state by next April Fool's? Who knows?
Also, I think this is the first time I've ever properly packed a map. Yay.
Thanks to A Boojum Snark for their Gameplay Library!
- The lighting isn't very good.
- 3D Skybox is a bit barren.
- Map still uses mostly dev textures.
- Not repacked yet, so file size is a tad large.
- A Crimson Rose and a Gin Tonic (YMCK 8bit mix)