- raised the ceiling in tunnel and added splashable grates leading to point.
- removed fence dividing battlements
- opened fence dividing flanks
- added small health packs to tunnel and the back of point and replaced small healthpack on the left side with medium
-fixed overlays near red spawn not lining up nicely
- optimized the map in general, since i have a toaster config i personally can not tell the difference but i am curious as to how much it impacts different configs (fade distances, hints, occluders)
-fixed shit cubemaps/packing from b8
-shuffled around some props to make them look nicer and changed their colour
-added 3d skybox
-long overdue update of the korean sign for battlements from 교전지점 to 교점지역, and in the process accidentaly messed up one other sign which i will change later i suppose (제한구역 (restricted area) instead of 지하실 (basement) in the old dropdown room)
-adjusted some sightlines spanning from lobby spawn to battlements
-reworked the dropdown room to have a stairway instead
-overpass above the flank fence is now accessible and can be splashed through the grates.
-changed the shape of the point in order to combat "ninja capping"
-added a small ammo pack behind point under battlements
-staircase outside of right spawn made w i d e r
-added and removed various barrelcrate props to represent their teams' colour better
-(hopefully) made some inaccessible roofs obvious
-rethemed the capture point
-a team coloured spotlight emits from the point when captured
next up are 3d skybox, new skybox (currently budget tatooine) and edits to the korean signs, these have been sent to me already but im too lazy.
- revamped far left side of lobby
- removed small greenhouse and replaced it with a more versatile shack
- moved and removed a bunch of pickups
- pickups have patches after being asked enough for them
- changed left flank to be more one-way and to favour the tunnel more
- improved clipping around common jumping spots and the point
- stop hiding in the ceiling
- improved korean translations ( thanks @Asd417 )
big thanks to @lucrative for testing it in the maptest pug