WiP in WiP, post your screenshots!

Pocket

Half a Lambert is better than one.
aa
Nov 14, 2009
With Duke Nukem Forever and Chinese Democracy already released, what else will we have left to make fun of for endless development cycles?

Postal III — no wait, that finally came out on Steam last weekend, dang. Man, it's been like an endless parade of hell freezing over this past year. Maybe the world really is ending this December, only it's playing out like the ending of a TV show where all the loose ends are getting tied up.

Oh wait, Black Mesa still isn't out yet. So that, I guess.

Seba

DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD
aa
Jun 9, 2009
When is it gonna be good, Peng?

Sel

Banned
Feb 18, 2009
It seems uneven with the decay. You have the floor covered in garbage, have half the wall falling apart, and then you have the bottom half of the wall and pipes looking nearly brand new. Also why is the concrete in the smaller massive crack yellow, isn't concrete usually white with the outside painted a different color?

That last bit is more of a petty gripe, but the inconsistency with the decay really seems wrong to me.

Sep 1, 2009
Rexy those stairs need a bit more wear. If the wall if falling to bit surely the much weaker yet somehow such crispy stairs should be damaged?

Sergis

L666: ])oo]v[
aa
Jul 22, 2009
It seems uneven with the decay. You have the floor covered in garbage, have half the wall falling apart, and then you have the bottom half of the wall and pipes looking nearly brand new. Also why is the concrete in the smaller massive crack yellow, isn't concrete usually white with the outside painted a different color?

That last bit is more of a petty gripe, but the inconsistency with the decay really seems wrong to me.

it looks like its halfway renovated :D

tyler

aa
Sep 11, 2013
need to do clipping, entities, lighting, pickups, etc

CATax.jpg

thinking of just using the name crusoe for this as well, any objections/recommendations?

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
need to do clipping, entities, lighting, pickups, etc

CATax.jpg

thinking of just using the name crusoe for this as well, any objections/recommendations?

yeeeahh that screenshot makes it look like you're gunna have a hellishly hard time optimising that.

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008

Penguin

Clinically Diagnosed with Small Mapper's Syndrome
aa
May 21, 2009
Er, isn't his keystone exactly the same shape as the second image you've linked there. But yes, i agree that the key stone could use more focus and be more of a feature.

No, his is one stone that is oddly shaped, whereas the second image is two stones. He just needs to slice his current one in half.