TF2Maps.net Mapping Contest #7: Payload (Dynamic element)

What Is Schwa

L6: Sharp Member
Jan 13, 2008
I'm super late to the party, but I think I'll give this a start, at least. My favorite parts of tf2m are the contests. I haven't really done anything new in years, and this is good inspiration.

Good luck everyone!

Boylee

pew pew pew
aa
Apr 29, 2008
TWO WEEKS LEFT BUILDERS. TWO WEEKS LEFT.

1KBgC.gif

Monsterclip

L2: Junior Member
Jul 9, 2011
lol...
Ok, obvious next question. How do I officially submit? As a first time contestant it wasn't clear to me on how. Maybe it will become clear closer to submission date.

Motanum

L2: Junior Member
Jan 30, 2011
it would be nice to know to the prizes. I need some motivation for the final push!

Ravidge

Grand Vizier
aa
May 14, 2008
There are prizes, and I have a wide array of excuses to explain why they're not listed, but none of them are interesting or worthwhile, it basically boils down to me forgetting and then being lazy.

Draco18s

L9: Fashionable Member
Sep 19, 2009
It's ok, I'm forgetful and lazy too. :p
I figured I'd at least get the texturing done and have half-assed prop placement by now. Maybe even a hint brush or two, just to say I tried to optimize.
*Checks*
...still dev textures everywhere...barely any props (3D skybox? We use those now?)...and no optimizing...

fubarFX

The "raw" in "nodraw"
aa
Jun 1, 2009
It's ok, I'm forgetful and lazy too. :p
I figured I'd at least get the texturing done and have half-assed prop placement by now. Maybe even a hint brush or two, just to say I tried to optimize.
*Checks*
...still dev textures everywhere...barely any props (3D skybox? We use those now?)...and no optimizing...

you can do this, I believe in you!