Hello TF2 Mapping World

SpyCrab!

L1: Registered
Dec 31, 2023
Ahoy-hoy, I go by SpyCrab. I just recently (yesterday) started playing tf2 again after a while away. Some years ago I had tried my hand at mapping with Hammer and never really got anywhere (but it was my first experience with CAD software so I learned a lot).

Now I'm a college student with 4-5 years of practice in Solidworks, Freecad and some general coding/ PLC stuff. I kinda thought on a whim that maybe I should give mapping another shot. lo and behold there is a new version of Hammer (Hammer ++) so i'm excited to see what's changed. That all being said, I pretty much have to learn things from the ground up. Later today I'll see if I can get a Boojum Snark mapping pack installed and go from there. It might be kinda hard to do the compiling on a laptop but that's the set-up I got so that's the setup I'll make work. I also don't have much free time at all but that's never stopped me.

I love tf2 and I'm looking forward to the chance to give back to the community. Likewise, I'm looking forward to meeting new people here.

So, yeah, that's my intro : )

SpyCrab!

L1: Registered
Dec 31, 2023

Attachments

• CADnut.PNG
    CADnut.PNG
    231.5 KB · Views: 16