Your tablet key binds

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Exist, Aug 15, 2010.

1. Exist

Exist L6: Sharp Member

Positive Ratings:
    My bamboo (best 72 dollars ever spent) has 4 buttons on it, which can be rooted to diffrent key strokes, opening apps, and much more.

My buttons are bound as such

1- Undo (kinda useless since the pen has a eraser)
    2- Open Flash CS4
    3- Open Illustrator CS5
    4- Prone to change, now is also an undo

If you own a tablet, what are your binds? For those who don't own a tablet (go buy one), what would you bind the 4 buttons too?

2. Void

aa Void Local Man Unable To Map, Sources Say

Positive Ratings:
    I don't have any binds on mine besides the pen tip and the eraser. I have four buttons as well, but I have too strong of a grip on the pen that I would always press them.

3. Grim Tuesday

aa Grim Tuesday

Positive Ratings:
    Mine is a Genius supper crappy edition that I got for $30. The surface has lots of programmable buttons which I haven't bothered to program, and the eraserless pen has only one button on it, which I use for right click.

4. Micnax

aa Micnax I maek map

Positive Ratings:
    I thought you we're going to talk about playing TF2 with a tablet for a moment then.

...LETS TRY IT

5. Mr. Happy

Mr. Happy L6: Sharp Member

Positive Ratings:
    It's fun :D

my tablet doesnt have any buttons, but then again it also has a massive ciggarette burn so i dont use it

6. alecom

alecom L8: Fancy Shmancy Member

Positive Ratings:

I played pyro with a tablet... good times :p
    Wouldn't try anything else tbh

7. Pocket

aa Pocket func_croc

Positive Ratings:
    I tried playing Portal with it when I first got it (Portal; the tablet is older). Chaos ensued.

Mine only has two buttons, bound to Ctrl+Z and Ctrl+Y (which in turn I bound to Step Back and Step Forward in Photoshop, because I hate Photoshop's useless ping-pong "undo" command). But then I never got around to training myself to use them as such.