Your MvM Loadouts.

Jetti

L5: Dapper Member
May 2, 2010
I played Brass Beast Heavy tonight with Maxxed Resistances (Disregarding Crit Resistance) and the Kritz Canteen. I felt like a GOD.

Jeremy

L11: Posh Member
Oct 24, 2010
Baby Face's Blaster.

oh god it's just insane.

EDIT: Also the Frontier Justice is really effective in this gamemode. I was using it against the tank and damn it went down fast even when there were only three of us.

Last edited:

phi

aa
Nov 6, 2011
Beggar's Bazooka with max clip size, reload speed, and ammo capacity; Buff Banner with max duration rate, and Escape Plan with no upgrades. Also, if it permits, +20% movement speed and 3 crit canteens at all times.
Firing off 11 crit rockets one after the other into enemy bots and completely wiping them is almost therapeutic in a way.

GPuzzle

L9: Fashionable Member
Feb 27, 2012
Beggar's Bazooka with max clip size, reload speed, and ammo capacity; Buff Banner with max duration rate, and Escape Plan with no upgrades. Also, if it permits, +20% movement speed and 3 crit canteens at all times.
Firing off 11 crit rockets one after the other into enemy bots and completely wiping them is almost therapeutic in a way.

Now see, we're going to kill robots. Take this weapon, and let's try to do something...
Okay, don't you feel better and not wanting to kill your worst enemy?

Sergis

L666: ])oo]v[
aa
Jul 22, 2009
sticky launcher. the rest is irrelevant :D

lay a crit trap before round begins? lay a trap for ubermedics? separate already ubered medics from their healtarget? winbomb winbomb winbomb? insane damage on tank with maxed clip size, damage, firing speed and a crit canteen? do all that while being safe behind some sort of cover? the sticky launcher is just as versatile in mvm. with a good team the ticket gets used disappointingly quickly :D

Last edited:

Jeremy

Oct 24, 2010
I like maxing out the number of Sandman balls you can have.

As soon as there's a big wave, CLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACK balls everywhere

GPuzzle

Feb 27, 2012
I like maxing out the number of Sandman balls you can have.

As soon as there's a big wave, CLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACK balls everywhere

As with Fr0zen comment, must not make joke.

Baraleth

L4: Comfortable Member
Aug 8, 2008
For Scout, I normally roll with the sandman, scattergun, and bonk! atomic punch. I try to upgrade my resistances first, and also the mark targets for death with the sandman. Soldier, I normally go with liberty launcher, buff banner, and the great escape. I'll usually upgrade the firing speed, reload and ammo capacity. The crits canteens work really well to build up your rage and kill multiple groups of robots. Pyro, I tend to go with the degreaser, the scorch shot, and the axtinguisher. I try to upgrade my axtinguisher, my ammo capacity for the degreaser and any of the resistances. Demoknight, do I need to continue? Upgrade attack speed, crits on kill, health on kill, recharge for shield. Heavy: Brass beast, sandvich and warriors spirit. I usually upgrade the firing speed and the ammo capacity of the brass beast. upgrading the attack on the warriors spirit so I can deal out more damage to the tank. Engineer, I roll with widow maker, wrangler, and Jag. Two different strategies have worked for me: upgrading your metal capacity, your widow maker and your metal regen, or upgrade your sentry's firing speed to max, then health, wrench attack speed and ammo capacity (not necessarily in that order, depends on the situation). Medic: Kritzkreig with upgraded overheal amount, time, and ubercharge build up. Sniper: Machina with full damage, charge, and everything else. You can usually do over 1000 damage with a charged shot when damage is maxed. Spy, I roll with the enforcer, big earner, and the dead ringer. Upgrade sapper power, then to knife attack speed, armor penetration, and health regen which also depends on situation.

Gus

L1: Registered
Feb 28, 2012
sv_cheats 1
currency_give 30000

do it, now

Jeremy

Oct 24, 2010
Well I finally completed a Mann Up mission and I came up with a good medic tactic (I'm sure it's been done before but whatever).

Use the Ubersaw and the Kritzkrieg and get a power-up canteen that makes you invulnerable (Ubercharge). Charge your team's soldier or heavy or something and when the charge runs out, use your canteen and run up to the nearest super robot (or regular if there aren't any supers in the vicinity; stay quite close to your teammates) and hit it with the ubersaw until you've built up your ubercharge again. Then run back to your heal target(s) and charge them again.

Rinse, lather, repeat.

GPuzzle

Feb 27, 2012
Well I finally completed a Mann Up mission and I came up with a good medic tactic (I'm sure it's been done before but whatever).

Use the Ubersaw and the Kritzkrieg and get a power-up canteen that makes you invulnerable (Ubercharge). Charge your team's soldier or heavy or something and when the charge runs out, use your canteen and run up to the nearest super robot (or regular if there aren't any supers in the vicinity; stay quite close to your teammates) and hit it with the ubersaw until you've built up your ubercharge again. Then run back to your heal target(s) and charge them again.

Rinse, lather, repeat.

Use the Overdose for make fleeing easier.