[WIP] Pyro custom model and animations

Forthex

L2: Junior Member
Aug 2, 2008
I will start with complete modeling of girls characters
http://www.superaldo.com/files/pyro/ghostfire.jpg

Oh god, no, please, I have to protest. Please, don't use that as a reference for female TF2 characters! Those female characters are WAY too over-sexualized; they're all wearing skin tight clothing, seven characters are showing cleavage, three sets of nipples are erect and poking through their shirts, the spy is wearing stiletto heels and a garter belt (why?), and the pyro is wearing a creepy gimp suit. C'mon.

But, back to your current pyro model, it's not bad. I think the bikini is too revealing, the tattoo is gratuitous and the "jiggle physics" are a bit much, but it could work. I wouldn't give any female TF2 character over a B cup, it would get too distracting and all the 12 year olds wouldn't shut up about it.

Last edited:

Shmitz

Old Hat
aa
Nov 12, 2007
I will start with complete modeling of girls characters
http://www.superaldo.com/files/pyro/ghostfire.jpg

This is probably my least favorite rendition of the TF2 classes as females. They'd be perfect if this were Leisure Suite Larry Fortress 2, but I think the proportions and general design of the characters go in the wrong direction for Team Fortress 2. They say "horny 14-year-old's wet dream", not "early to mid-20th century illustration". They also all have the same silhouette, which is an extremely important factor in the design of Valve's character models. The silhouette needs to be unique and instantly recognizable for each class.

What Is Schwa

L6: Sharp Member
Jan 13, 2008
seven characters are showing cleavage, three sets of nipples are erect and poking through their shirts
For a guy who doesn't like the picture, you sure were looking at it closely...

Mar

Banned
Feb 12, 2009
Being a 15 year old guy, I'm gonna have to defend all the men who are to shy to mention it,

HOT DOG! YOU LIT MY FIRE BABY!

Though it's only some what in the TF2 style, I love it.

NovaSilisko

L42: Life, the Universe and Everything
aa
Feb 3, 2009
Oh lawd.

MadMax

L1: Registered
Mar 25, 2009
lol

only custom model i wanna see made is the civilian model, would be ace for VIP or escape maps for Fun Servers and all.

but loveing the custom pyro model :)

Ceiling Man

L3: Member
Jan 27, 2009
Looks pretty good, although I never understood how a female Pyro is prevented from flames with half of her body exposed.

Also, please don't use that picture as a reference for the Female Models, they're pretty awful.

Ravidge

Grand Vizier
aa
May 14, 2008
Male
pyro_tf2_2fort.jpg

Female
pyro_tf2_2fort_edit.jpg

Perfect.
(It's not the same picture twice, if you didnt notice I'd say that's a good thing)

Last edited: