What made ya come (Heh) here?

Zed

Certified Most Crunk™
aa
Aug 7, 2014
Remember, everyone! If you're having fun mapping, you're doing something wrong!

Kraken

Few more zeros and ones for the site to proccess
Dec 21, 2014
I came here for the 2015 72h winter contest, but a corrupted drive stopped me from working on it.
And now about four months later, I still don't have released even one map.

Moonrat

nothing left
aa
Jul 30, 2014
Like Ynders, I too like editors in videogames. Someday, around the start of 2012 I found TF2 and did nothing but play it.
Mid 2012 was when i heard about Hammer, but I had no clue how to use it, at all. I didn't even know how to make a damn brush!
Half a year later I tried again. By watching 3kliksphilip's "How to make water in 30 seconds" video i finally found out how to create a brush. I tried making maps, but I never showed them to anybody because I didn't know enough to make anything work.
Mid 2013 the steampipe update came around, which broke the Source SDK. So I had to find workarounds and while I was at it, I found strange websites like this. I also had started to help a friend with an edit of cp_orange, as he is a server owner and tried to use hammer himself. But that's another story and shall be told another time.
End of 2013 and finally I decided to join this community. A month later the 72h contest came around. I was too scared to participate. The entire time I watched Crash make a wonderful pl map.
And sometime later I started to regularly join the steamchat.

Btw, my usernumber is 16091, which stays the same if you flip it upside-down. hooray(?)

3kliks is who got me into mapping to begin with, as well as who got me out of my ehh after my BFD post