Vote for next community map on SPUF

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
When is this going to be over? You said that you will send the results to Robin when it is over but you never specified when it will be over.

when votes slow enough. Engie update isn't for a while anyhow.

Keonyn

L2: Junior Member
Mar 27, 2010
Like Crash, I'm trying to register to give Moonshine some more representation; such an awesome map.

Unfortunately the Steam forums don't seem to want to send my activation e-mails to any of my e-mail addresses. Finally found one that works, and now I'm "queued" for activation; such a pain.

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
O rly?

From where did you hear that? Your special Valve contact?

in a manner of speaking. Valve are pretty easy to read. I've been confident since the first week of may that it's in june, now I'm less confident, it might even slip into july. who knows, we'll see.

Bad Vlad

L2: Junior Member
May 23, 2010
in a manner of speaking. Valve are pretty easy to read. I've been confident since the first week of may that it's in june, now I'm less confident, it might even slip into july. who knows, we'll see.

That's good to know, because I won't have my TF2 computer fixed till the end of the month.

I want to be there to sap three engie nests in five seconds.

Feb 14, 2008
ETF2L forums have a topic telling people to vote for Obscure & Gullywash :rolleyes:

Ravidge

Grand Vizier
aa
May 14, 2008
ETF2L forums have a topic telling people to vote for Obscure & Gullywash :rolleyes:

I was kinda wondering where all those votes came from, good to know...

Psy

The Imp Queen
aa
Apr 9, 2008
Valve are smart enough to recognise terrible maps. No need to worry. :p

Trotim

aa
Jul 14, 2009
Unlike us, apparently - I still say we should never have put ALL contest maps on the server. It pretty much died off after two days.

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
Yeah Icarus let me know where they were coming from. I hate sites that do that. people have no respect.

Anyhow, votes are votes, I'll just let robin know when I email him that the figures are skewed

larky

L1: Registered
May 21, 2008
If anyone has yet to vote... what the hell are you waiting for?

If anyone has yet to spam this to all their friends... what the hell are you waiting for?

You never said how....:facepalm: