Upward Turns 1!

littleedge

L1111: Clipping Guru
aa
Mar 2, 2009
Double Post, but I need to bump it to get people's attention.

Tomorrow at 4pm Pacific (7pm Eastern), we're running Hydro, Badlands, Nucleus (koth), Doublecross, and Upward. We're starting with Hydro at 4pm whenever Ardy gets into the server. Last person to join or any spectators are being kicked for Iikka if he arrives late, which he might.

I'd appreciate if some people bought Gift Bombs or gave a hat to some random person (I used random.org during Dario Day) during the event. I'm giving out crates, a couple weapons, and possibly a hat. So...

Also, feel free to ask Iikka random questions like if he's a My Little Pony Fan *looks at Super* or questions about his maps/Valve. Hopefully Ardy catalogs it all again like he did with Dario Day. But I did tell him to go ahead and tell everyone to shut up if he wants to play.

Micnax

Back from the dead (again)
aa
Apr 25, 2009
You should go through the questions asked and the answers given by Iikka. I don't care much about video unless it's decent to watch.

Yeah, I was thinking about making a transcript of what questions were answered from the chat and putting them on a page somewhere, and then making a separate video of the fun times that were had (pl_rainbowride, hydrodish, IIKKA Furniture etc.)