TF2Maps Trading Cards

SnickerPuffs

(*single chuckle*)
aa
Apr 10, 2014

action

L2: Junior Member
Jul 11, 2016
For now i will just do people. When i later on become better in mapping and such,i shall make mapping-related things too

action

Jul 11, 2016
Oh yeah HolySnickerPuffs i just finished on your card XD
Do you want me to post it now or in a few minutes with the other ones

SnickerPuffs

(*single chuckle*)
aa
Apr 10, 2014

action

Jul 11, 2016
INTRODUCING-THE FIRST TF2MAPS DECK RELEASE!

zahndah.jpg

kubeking.jpg

snicker.jpg

crowbar.jpg

viper.jpg

Aaaand more coming soon!
If you want one more card,but with some different specifics and a custom description or something,just inform me!
I will do max. 5 cards for everyone!
Hope you fellas like it.

action

Jul 11, 2016
Here is one extra for ya'll.
(btw make sure to download all cards while they are still available-because in around one or two weeks when i release around 35 cards or more,i will maybe delete the posts.Then you will be left alone with your decks,and i wont publicly do the other cards.i will probably set some requirements.and i am a no-lifer so i am making a steam group for this trading card shit)
hammer.jpg

action

Jul 11, 2016
Please keep me up-to-date if you want some cool-custom card.I am open for suggestions

Crowbar

Spiritual preprocessor
aa
Dec 19, 2015
Need a card for crashing. Once spelled, the enemy is at risk for crashing and deleting his progress unless they use ctrl-s card idk

action

Jul 11, 2016
Need a card for crashing. Once spelled, the enemy is at risk for crashing and deleting his progress unless they use ctrl-s card idk
Ok,no problem.Should it be a spell card or trap card though?
Sounds like a bit of both.
Paint me like one of your french card editions

Edit:
Aparently I start shitstorms, so might wanna mention that?
You are up next :D

Now a message to all you guys.I can't believe how much people volunteered into becoming a card.
Thanks guys,i feel like i actually made something good ^^

action

Jul 11, 2016

action

Jul 11, 2016
ich bin back,starting to work on the crashing card

action

Jul 11, 2016
Introducing:
Dave's enhanced card and the crashing card!
crashing.jpg

realdave.jpg

action

Jul 11, 2016
Hope you like it,Dave.

And i hope you guys like the crashing card XD

Nuke

L4: Comfortable Member
Jul 5, 2016
Two cards related to me : Me (overall MvM ideas) and Salt Factory spell. I dont know what can you come up with, but you surely can.

action

Jul 11, 2016
Two cards related to me : Me (overall MvM ideas) and Salt Factory spell. I dont know what can you come up with, but you surely can.
Ok m8
I will try,this will be a tough one :d

action

Jul 11, 2016
Since i had trouble coming up with your description,what do you think about this?
"This creature moved to the landscape of tf2maps.net through an airplane shipping,looking for better life.It is suspected that it was taken out of it's natural habitat by the robots of Gray Mann,and there taken hostage to be used as a nuclear weapon.For now,it is only found in a military,top-secret tf2 maps facility,stored away in a safe place,for use in a upcoming war.When summoned,the summoner has the ability to take 3 random cards from the opposing player's deck and deal 1500 HP of damage."
and the salt factory is being worked on

action

Jul 11, 2016
Well,you got me a really hard task.
I think i messed these up a bit,cause it is really hard to get some inspiration XD
Never the less,i introduce Nuke's card and the salt factory card.

salty.jpg

nukerino.jpg