TF2Mappers Interviews

Shaar

L3: Junior Member<BR>toboruin
Aug 7, 2008
[ame="http://forums.tf2maps.net/showthread.php?p=115401#post115401"]tf2mappers interview - Mr Muffin Man - TF2Maps.net[/ame]

MrMuffinman's inteview

ratclaw

L2: Junior Member
Feb 2, 2009
*bookmarked*

Can't believe I haven't found anything like this before. Maybe I'll pick up something that enables me to finish a map. Thanks a bunch.

Jan 20, 2010
Do we plan on doing any more of these? I find them extremely interesting (and there's a few people I'd love to hear from.)

Nov 14, 2009
I remember that we used to do stuff like this in the Maximum PC Folding@Home forums. We called them showcases. People who did them were granted free entry in to contests, and win good stuffs, like videocards.

I duno, maybe here you could make the prize a month of donor, then get people hooked on it, and pay for more months!

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
Do we plan on doing any more of these? I find them extremely interesting (and there's a few people I'd love to hear from.)

stupi-bump time!

You could PM him directly, the fact this thread hasn't been updated probably says he isn't checking it, so posting in it to attract his attention is pointless.

Jan 20, 2010
stupi-bump time!

You could PM him directly, the fact this thread hasn't been updated probably says he isn't checking it, so posting in it to attract his attention is pointless.

I'll be sure to do that YM. I totally hadn't thought of that yet.
seriousface.gif

Either way, added him as a friend on Steam and sent him a PM. I'll get a hold of him somehow.

Last edited: