TF2M1 Team Thread

StickZer0

💙💙💃💙💙
aa
Nov 25, 2008
We actually have a match?

Yyyyuuuuuuuuuuuussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Apr 19, 2009
Unlocks that get released during a running season are usually banned for the remainder of that season/tournament. Because Highlander teams have practiced just as well for their games, the Highlander Challenge will not be an exception. Therefore, all weapons that got added in the MannCo update will remain banned from the tournament. Except for the fish, because slapping somebody with a huge mackerel has got to be humiliating. And awesome.
http://etf2l.org/2010/10/02/bball-cup-2-winners-new-highlander-unlock-rule-news/

Ravidge

Grand Vizier
aa
May 14, 2008
Nine has scheduled a group event. Good stuff.
Saturday it is.

Last edited:

Nineaxis

Quack Doctor
aa
May 19, 2008
Match against NeoGamersView

SATURDAY, October 9, at 3:00 PM EASTERN.

Be there or be a pie.

Ravidge

Grand Vizier
aa
May 14, 2008
I'm with nine here.
Pretty sure we could increase our efficiency from 0% to 100% if people actually come and play scheduled matches.

We're pretty much out of the tournament now, and I don't think we're eligible for that medal either since the rules state we need to play all our matches for that. I have a pin so I don't care, but I really wanted to play the highlander, seriously.

Last edited:

Nineaxis

Quack Doctor
aa
May 19, 2008
So, uh, anyone want to register in a 6v6 league in the future?

Sep 12, 2008
Hey I'm really sorry but if a match is only arranged the DAY BEFORE you can't really blame us. There is more personal stuff going on for some of us too that has to happen too. I already told ravidge I couldn't make it, so I thought you guys could have come up with a solution too.

Again, my apologies, but please (if there is a next time) tell us about the match sooner.

StickZer0

💙💙💃💙💙
aa
Nov 25, 2008
I'd told you guys a week in advance (or at least I said it to super, don't blame him if he didn't pass that on) that I couldn't make the Saturday, and then I find out ON the saturday that that's when our match is.

I really wanted to play that match, and i'm annoyed I couldn't make it, because I was really looking forwards to playing in this tournament.

We still get another shot at this, right?

EDIT: I just checked the ETF2L table. Why have we lost two matches? As far as I knew, we've only had one that we lost by default due to not having enough players.

So what the fuck happened there?