TF2 Workshop Wonderland

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
I don't suppose I have to PM you on Snowville huh :)

ExtraCheesyPie

L420: High Member
Jan 29, 2015
The deadline was extended to the 18th!

So, you have 2 weeks left to finish up submission of your snowy/winter themed maps! If you submit a map to the workshop, or already have submitted your map to the workshop and wish for this map to be included in the collection, you MUST (MUST MUST MUST) use the provided thumbnail in the facepunch post. I will be searching for all the maps that are submitted using that thumbnail, so make sure to have it! If you want to be be DOUBLEY sure that I get it, please PM me on the forums with a workshop link to your map. In the subject line of the conversation, please say "Winter Workshop Wonderland Submission"

Thanks everyone!

Link to the thumbnails:
PSD File
PNG File
Wait, so you want us to overlay that ribbon thing over the thumbnail for our map? Or just the ribbon in an otherwise empty thumbnail? lol

ExtraCheesyPie

L420: High Member
Jan 29, 2015
Yeah I know, I was kidding. I managed to make it in gimp just fine.

But now I have a real issue- I selected the screenshot with the winter workshop thing on it, I added a description, named the map, etc. But when I click publish, it gets stuck on "publishing file" for a good few minutes, then pops out "error! Failed to publish file. Make sure you have no other file with the same name". So I really dunno what to do, I tried 2 times already.

I wish the work shop would actually work :mad: soo uh, any advice?