TF2 Public Beta

littleedge

L1111: Clipping Guru
aa
Mar 2, 2009
You're downloading an entirely new game. It's 9 Gigs. Get over yourself. Don't want to download it? Don't. It's not difficult to ignore the game in your Library. Hell, I don't even use my Games Library. It took me a minute to find where to Install TF2Beta.

Nov 14, 2009
I am so going to redo all the acheivments!

They are so much fun! I wish you could reset the acheivments for most games :(

Also, finally a good use for my 1 TB hdd (besides the massive pr0n collection, of course)

Pocket

Half a Lambert is better than one.
aa
Nov 14, 2009
I didn't even realize the original game had gotten that big. Most of those gigabytes just kind of snuck up on me.

Does that even include the engine? I thought all Source games (save Lost Coast) share one copy of it. Unless they're planning to use this to test engine improvements as well.

Micnax

Back from the dead (again)
aa
Apr 25, 2009
I didn't even realize the original game had gotten that big. Most of those gigabytes just kind of snuck up on me.

Does that even include the engine? I thought all Source games (save Lost Coast) share one copy of it. Unless they're planning to use this to test engine improvements as well.

I think they're testing a new version of the engine alongside the weapons and maps.

Be pretty cool to see the AI Director implemented into TF2 for bots and such.

Numerous

L4: Comfortable Member
Oct 14, 2009
You're downloading an entirely new game. It's 9 Gigs. Get over yourself. Don't want to download it? Don't. It's not difficult to ignore the game in your Library. Hell, I don't even use my Games Library. It took me a minute to find where to Install TF2Beta.

No, you're DLing TF2, with 3 different versions of natascha.

The point is, 99% of all the materials are the same, surely SOME of the resources could be copied from existing TF2 files.

Last edited: