Team Fortress 2 Update 9/15/09

Ida

deer
aa
Jan 6, 2008
Well, after playing a few rounds with the all new Super Sandvich Heavy, I can definitely say I am impressed. The ability to create health kits for my teammates and place them in strategic positions is fantastic, not to mention the increadible healing makes me want to never go back to the shotgun. Which used to be my weapon of choice between the two.

It's just a bit annoying that I'll have to waste a perfectly good health kit to get back my Sandvich when I know others will need it. I mean, I can remedy it by just throwing out a Sandvich for whoever I accidentally stole the kit from, but then I won't have a Sandvich anymore, will I? >_> Would be better if it regenerated over time, as weird as it sounds.

Terr

Cranky Coder
aa
Jul 31, 2009
If you're taking a small health-bottle, it's to your teammate's net-benefit. They get +25% HP if they take your sandvich rather than the bottle.

Dr. ROCKZO

L8: Fancy Shmancy Member
Jul 25, 2009
I haven't had much of a chance to play with this update, yet. But I really do like the sounds of going on a pub and shooting crit needle streams into the masses again..

Shoomonger

L4: Comfortable Member
Jul 8, 2009
Jesus! there's been an update *facepalm*. I've been so busy happily playing my gifted copy of Gmod yesterday and today that I didn't notice it. I gotta go play the update right now!