Swamp Theme: EXPANSION

lana

Currently On: ?????
aa
Sep 28, 2009
Oh no, the last time we did that we all had swamp fever.

Ida

deer
aa
Jan 6, 2008
Whoever made the kast...a...something rocks. Come over here and get a hug. I love you man.

Veritech

L1: Registered
Jan 23, 2010
I'm having a problem installing it.

No matter what directory I choose to install it tries to force it's self to install into E:\ when I want it to go into C:\

(I don't have a E Partition so I get error messages of course.)

Veritech

Jan 23, 2010
Yes I do.

I point it to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\STEAM ID\sourcesdk_content\tf\mapsrc\

and it tries to install to e:\steam\steamapps\STEAM ID\sourcesdk_content\tf\mapsrc anyway.

A Boojum Snark

Toraipoddodezain Mazahabado
aa
Nov 2, 2007
Veritech: Have you tried running the SDK Launcher and then installing? I thought I'd squashed all the bugs with the previous release so I'm not sure what the problem might be. But if you have a moment and want to add me or find me in our chat I can try to find a cause/solution.

Veritech

Jan 23, 2010
Veritech: Have you tried running the SDK Launcher and then installing? I thought I'd squashed all the bugs with the previous release so I'm not sure what the problem might be. But if you have a moment and want to add me or find me in our chat I can try to find a cause/solution.

Oh that was the problem, strangely because I have run SDK before. I just ran it again now and the Install problem was fixed. o_O

Thanks.

Pocket

Half a Lambert is better than one.
aa
Nov 14, 2009
Holy gosh, is that the same oil pump that was posted untextured a while back? I've been wanting that so badly...

*squees*

A Boojum Snark

Toraipoddodezain Mazahabado
aa
Nov 2, 2007
Oh that was the problem, strangely because I have run SDK before. I just ran it again now and the Install problem was fixed. o_O

Thanks.
Good to know. The installer pulls the location of the SDK from the registry, so most of the time it will be fine if you've ever ran it. Something must have messed it up on your system (while still existing... if it's not there the installer knows) and so a re-run would refresh it.

Nixshadow

Aug 6, 2009
Perfect time for an expansion, I downloaded the original swamp theme like 3 days ago and started a map, now there is more the use :p
Thanks.

Really thankful for "Payload Water Explosion"
I was making a payload map, but wanted it to explode in a lake near red base,
but didn't want that fire feel to it. :)

Last edited:

Acumen

Annoyer
aa
Jun 11, 2009
the new content you guys added is just of sheer awesomeness !
thanks for all the pure inspiration in this pack ! lots of new stuff to learn from all the items !

that just made my day :)
thanks to all of you guys that contributed to this !