Swamp Theme: EXPANSION

Shadow Monkey

Super Monkey
Jun 7, 2008
Amazing. BIG BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO WORKED ON THAT!
Would love to have some tutorials like "How to make amazing textures like in the swamp pack" or "How to model so amazing that everyone will love you (as seen in the swamp pack)"

<3 Swamp Team

Jan 31, 2008
Looks great!
It was already pretty rich with content before, but this is stunning. You guys have pretty much doubled the amount of stuff to use. Nice work!

On another note; why wasn't I credited for making the swampy egypt textures for Atrophy? ;)

Feb 14, 2008
I don't think anyone knew you did :p

Zeewier

L9: Fashionable Member
Sep 20, 2008
*snip*

Last edited:

Remnic

L2: Junior Member
Jan 24, 2009
This looks great! Can't wait to play around with this stuff!

Also, I noticed something on the webpage.

schucker.jpg

From the thumbnail for the overlay, there's a C in there and since it's not really any of my business (sorry), shouldn't the text say Schucker & Sons rather than Shucker & Sons?

Last edited:

The_Ulf

L6: Sharp Member
May 26, 2009
The blog post is up and full of lulz. Also - the new content looks utterly FANTASTIC. Great work guys, once again. :D

Don't think I can thank this post enough. :thumbup:

StuartPB

L1: Registered
Nov 20, 2009
When I think "swamp maps", I think koth_moonshine. Why no inclusion with the update?

drp

aa
Oct 25, 2007
When I think "swamp maps", I think koth_moonshine. Why no inclusion with the update?
while koth_moonshine is great, i dont believe the creator was able to be contacted to get permission to include the map.

heyyou

L4: Comfortable Member
Aug 19, 2009
while koth_moonshine is great, i dont believe the creator was able to be contacted to get permission to include the map.

:) I do wish my Moonshine would have been included in the pack. Zpqrei asked me early on but, I guess I haven't been online much lately to be contacted for the final push. Maybe next time.

Good job guys, everything looks great. Looking forward to seeing some great swamp maps.

Last edited:

drp

aa
Oct 25, 2007
:) I do wish my Moonshine would have been included in the pack. Zpqrei asked me early on but, I guess I haven't been online much lately to be contacted for the final push. Maybe next time.

Good job guys, everything looks great. Looking forward to seeing some great swamp maps.
here's to Valve picking it up on their end ;)