Strata

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
Updated to a3, here's the changelog:
  • Ensured all stages have health/ammo primarily in the tunnels to encourage pushes and discourage turtling.
  • Fixed vis error in a tunnel near red's platform stage.
  • Added hazard stripe to capture points to indicate their boundaries.
  • Fixed a problem where the team that failed to cap a final point would then be stuck in their spawn in the next round.
  • Slightly increased distance from attacking spawn to the capture point in final stages as well as moving the setup gates.
  • Added nobuild brushes in areas the opposing team can't get to.
  • Miscellaneous other tweaks

I expect this version to run for longer than the previous to so I'll go take an overview screenshot now for anyone who should want one.

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
said map overview
tc_strata_overview.jpg

min/max coords:
x: 128 to 7920
y: -4544 to 10624

MrAlBobo

L13: Stunning Member
Feb 20, 2008
very nice...
though i should point out that if this is solely for psychostats it needs to be desaturated
if its not then its quite easy for me to do that myself (desaturated before the completion of this post)

on that note...any particular time you want to do some data collecting? grims server being the usual i assume...

Last edited:

GrimGriz

L10: Glamorous Member
Jan 2, 2009
I played this today over on the cC server. The tunnels seemed really long and/or narrow. Perhaps because there were 2...it seemed the team split up and didn't push down either tunnel hard enough to make it to the end....and if they did they got to the sentries.

I put this on extended playtime tomorrow.

captainAngry

L420: High Member
Feb 1, 2009
I played with grim tonight. I definately have some issues with the hallways. My first round on the map I went down the tunnel, killed 10 players, all 1 v 1 or 1 v 2 (I had a medic but still) and never even got through the tunnel.

One thing I noticed, and I can't be certain where I was because I just joined the map (it was either the top or bottom middle area), but at some point blue had built a tele and an exit and the exit broke when someone tried to use it. I have seen this happen on other maps before and I am fairly certain you didn't intend it.

Another thing I noticed is that I died when changing classes in one of the spawns. It was the same area as the tele problem.

Last edited: